Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I can’t see it either, can’t imagine what they talk about. Sinbad seems to weightlift or be gawping at the tv? Can’t imagine them suffering each other long post navy when they are together all year and handling teenagers!
I reckon theyve got as much romantic chemistry as the inbetweeners sex scene with Will and that girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will Sinbad put on his kilt? Will she kit the kids out head to toe in tartan? Has she ordered for waste of money grazing platters and then sob into her prosecco because it is just not the same as being at Mummy and Daddy's 😭
Guaranteed if he wore a kilt it would be too high up and look like a mini skirt. I HATE it when guys can’t wear kilts properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dancing to Flower of Scotland 😱 that is only for belting out with your fist over your heart! You don’t dance to the national anthem!

And if she is really having Scottish new year she better have her steak pie and Madeira cake and bottle of the old ginger cordial 🥰

Reactions: 7
Dancing to Flower of Scotland 😱 that is only for belting out with your fist over your heart! You don’t dance to the national anthem!

And if she is really having Scottish new year she better have her steak pie and Madeira cake and bottle of the old ginger cordial 🥰
Can’t wait for our steak pie tomorrow! Gutted we won’t have any first footers tonight 😢 It’s just not the same this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I particularly enjoyed when she said "you don't even know the words" to Rob. He doesn't need to, he's not bleeping Scottish Sarah. And while we're on the subject, neither are you 🤦‍. Happy hogmanay 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just when I thought she couldn’t cringe me out anymore, along came Hogmanay 😭 What the actual duck is she doing?! Sweet Jesus she’s like a walking talking clunky advert for the Scottish stereotype association 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FFS! I totally forgot to look out my best of Jimmy Shand album, my accordion 🪗 and put my best kilt on for my annual Hogmanay dance round the kitchen. I might even go haggis hunting later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell - you don’t dance to Flower of Scotland. 🙀. Try the Blue Bell Polka, Sarah.

I’ve made my steak pie filling for tomorrow. Really hoping I win the top Scot award 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell - you don’t dance to Flower of Scotland. 🙀. Try the Blue Bell Polka, Sarah.

I’ve made my steak pie filling for tomorrow. Really hoping I win the top Scot award 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😆
duck it I may have a wee jig to the Gay Gordon’s later 😂 Oh that sounds so fine a steak pie 😀 I’ve made stovies.

Reactions: 3
I particularly enjoyed when she said "you don't even know the words" to Rob. He doesn't need to, he's not bleeping Scottish Sarah. And while we're on the subject, neither are you 🤦‍. Happy hogmanay 🥳
And shoulder barged him out the way. Tell you what, she could have a fair chance of a place in the Scottish rugby team as a prop forward with those moves. They could sing Flower of Scotland before the game started and she could pas de basque round then all 😆

duck it I may have a wee jig to the Gay Gordon’s later 😂 Oh that sounds so fine a steak pie 😀 I’ve made stovies.
LOVE a stovie. I’m from the central belt and just can’t make them as well as my friends from Aberdeen. I still love getting an invite to a wedding up there to have them. Had them at our wedding for the buffet at my English husband‘s request. That reminds me - must pop off and taunt him for not knowing the words to Flower of Scotland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classic Sarah, posts a picture in which Lachlan looks really cute. Only mentions Isla in the caption. Everyone comments on Lachlan. Edits to add mention of him.
PPPS: You forgot to edit your facebook page with the same, Sarah, Hun 😉😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who I as Scottish her mum or dad!? Or both. Did she say she's only lived there for a couple of years!? "if her dad was in the oil industry did he just settle there for work!?

Reactions: 1
Who I as Scottish her mum or dad!? Or both. Did she say she's only lived there for a couple of years!? "if her dad was in the oil industry did he just settle there for work!?
I’m pretty sure both her parents are Scottish. There are links with Dornoch and Orkney I’m sure 🤔

Reactions: 1
Iv second hand embarrassment for her after watching these stories 😳

Reactions: 12
Cheers Sarah you’ve just reminded me what a fud we all looked doing Scottish country dancing at school because you my dear just put the c*** (sorry for using that word) in country 😂 Ah, we can always rely on spongebob square Sarah for entertainment 😂 Happy Hogmanay ya rocket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh jeez, Sarah’s pished, can hardly stand, Isla’s changed into clothes she’s more comfortable in as soon as the insta photoshoot is over, the Chinese hasn’t been eaten, Rob the knob is on filming duties and sounding like a big dork and she’s still pretending she’s Scottish. It’s all going downhill - what a shitshow! Please put the camera down now Sarah before you really embarrass yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.