Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the benefit of non Scots on the thread - ceilidh dancing does not normally make you look like you are desperate for a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Agree with what most of you are saying but for once I actually think Sarah (and her family) are having fun. I hope she looks back on tonight fondly and remember it as a good night cos I genuinely think the kids might

Reactions: 7
Agree with what most of you are saying but for once I actually think Sarah (and her family) are having fun. I hope she looks back on tonight fondly and remember it as a good night cos I genuinely think the kids might
its all die the benefit of Instagram though.

Reactions: 3
Oh jeez, Sarah’s pished, can hardly stand, Isla’s changed into clothes she’s more comfortable in as soon as the insta photoshoot is over, the Chinese hasn’t been eaten, Rob the knob is on filming duties and sounding like a big dork and she’s still pretending she’s Scottish. It’s all going downhill - what a shitshow! Please put the camera down now Sarah before you really embarrass yourself
To be fair to Isla, my daughters both dressed up for our little living room disco but changed into pjs after a bath. I put the littlest to bed at her normal time as she’s only 20 months & my oldest stayed up until 10.30 playing games & wanted to be comfy. They both love party dresses but equally love being cosy.
saying all that, we know Isla isn’t girly tho & everything just seems so forced for the gram

Reactions: 2
Tonight is the only time I have seen her genuinely interact with Lachlan. Maybe she needs to get pissed and dance about more often.

Reactions: 8
To be fair to Isla, my daughters both dressed up for our little living room disco but changed into pjs after a bath. I put the littlest to bed at her normal time as she’s only 20 months & my oldest stayed up until 10.30 playing games & wanted to be comfy. They both love party dresses but equally love being cosy.
saying all that, we know Isla isn’t girly tho & everything just seems so forced for the gram
isla definitely doesn’t like party dresses She had to wear it for photos for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Why couldn’t she just keep that footage to herself and share it with her family instead? Strange family.

Can someone explain the whole Scotland thing to me...

Was she born in Scotland? How long did she live in Scotland for?

She has such a strange accent. Feels like the little Scottish part of it is put on for effect.

Reactions: 2

She has such a strange accent. Feels like the little Scottish part of it is put on for effect.
So from what I can gather, her parents are both Scottish and her dad worked in oil so they lived in a few different places when she was born/growing up. Her dad’s job has taken them back to Aberdeen where I think her parents are from (as they have kind of Aberdonian accents...unlike Sarah’s mishmash) and they are settled there now. And she has a Nana who always features in her “home” vlogs. I also remember in old vlogs her going to stay in her granny’s old cottage in Dornoch and I’m sure she went to Orkney for a family funeral once...God why do I know all this. Anyway. I think that’s the Scottish link but feel free to add/correct me anyone!

Reactions: 6

her parents are Scottish,I think she was born in Scotland and lived there for a while in between living overseas as a teenager. So yes, she is Scottish but hasn’t actually lived there for years and has spent the majority of her life living elsewhere.

She said a couple of weeks ago she actually only lived in Scotland for a year and a half.
She won’t be happy until she can go back to Aberdeen, preferably near her mum’s, if not actually in her mum’s house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might think she will be happy but I very much doubt she will be. Her Aberdeen friends lives will have moved on and she will moan about missing being close to London and her influencer besties down south. She is pinning hopes of being happy on being back home but happiness comes from within and she just isn't a very happy person.

Reactions: 10
Radio silence today. Perhaps someone is a little hungover after her dancing last night 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Roooob pass me the paracetamol will you luv, pleeease tell me I didn’t make a huge fanny of myself last night” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If your a real Scot like you say Sarah then may I recommend a tit ton of Irn-Bru to get rid of that hangover you obviously have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely howling that she is so hungover today she’s not made it on to the Gram 🤣 can’t wait for the apology for the radio silence later when she emerges from her hungover state 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This really must be a record for time between stories. Perhaps rob has confiscated her phone for being a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.