Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll come back on all apologetic for her radio silence, but it’ll be some bullshit story and not the truth that she’s been absolutely hanging today after last nights cringe fest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll come back on all apologetic for her radio silence, but it’ll be some bullshit story and not the truth that she’s been absolutely hanging today after last nights cringe fest 🤣
I’m going for it being a MIGRAINE!

• Haha
What’s with initialising everyone’s names? Well apart from Isla. Is?? Is isn’t short for Isla. Or is she pronouncing it ‘eye’. She’s a moron. Can’t you just call people by their name rather than R, L and I(s)? The more I see it the more it infuriates me 😂

Reactions: 11
So she’s surfaced for a MacDonalds. Definitely hanging then, been on the big white telephone half the night I bet 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah my money is “sorry for the silence”, migraine, “sorry my face/hair look terrible” and a couple of hahas 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m just going to show them a McDonald’s bag and pretend to those tattlers that I’ve eaten something not on the Joe Wicks plan”. She must be hanging out her arse if she really has had a McDonald’s 😂

• Haha
My mum who is one of the sweetest people ever saw that horrendous, attention seeking dancing and said; "oh dear, that poor girl. She's really embarrassed herself there. Who finds her interesting...she's very plain".

I explained the narcissistic nature of social media nobodies and their quest for validation.

Sarah is the most basic witch of all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So the school has just sent out a letter asking key workers to indicate if they’ll be needing school places if we enter another lockdown with school closures. They’ve made it VERY clear to only ask for school places if you can’t work from home and have no other options. Who’s gonna bet that Sarah signs Isla up for all the possible school time she can? You know, cos she’s such an essential key worker doing her home workouts during work hours 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So the school has just sent out a letter asking key workers to indicate if they’ll be needing school places if we enter another lockdown with school closures. They’ve made it VERY clear to only ask for school places if you can’t work from home and have no other options. Who’s gonna bet that Sarah signs Isla up for all the possible school time she can? You know, cos she’s such an essential key worker doing her home workouts during work hours 🙄
100% she will use her keyworker status to get rid of her child, despite the school making it clear that you do not need childcare if you are working from home. Thanks for the inside info 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
100% she will use her keyworker status to get rid of her child, despite the school making it clear that you do not need childcare if you are working from home. Thanks for the inside info 👍🏻
yup,if she can punt those kids back into school/nursery she will 100% do it.

Well I hope the school say no, they must realise she works from home?

Well I hope the school say no, they must realise she works from home?
i can’t believe they won’t know. She’s all over insta and YouTube with her workouts and tit she does in working hours. If her employers not seen it the school must have!

Reactions: 4
The application form for the key worker places asks for a work reference and contact details so they can check who genuinely needs a place. The letter also says they had way over the national average keyworker children to look after during the last lockdown and summer.

Our school has a number of real frontline workers, nurses, carers, shop workers and Sarah is not one of them!

Reactions: 12
The application form for the key worker places asks for a work reference and contact details so they can check who genuinely needs a place. The letter also says they had way over the national average keyworker children to look after during the last lockdown and summer.

Our school has a number of real frontline workers, nurses, carers, shop workers and Sarah is not one of them!
I hope she applies for a place for Isla with all her self importance and is told.she doesn't qualify by the school 🤞

It does say very clearly, if you can work from home please keep your children.
I said to my husband about the reference section bit, bet Sarah still bags a place!
That email today did seem very flappy and a little panicky, I won’t be sending mine back on Monday. A number of the other mums aren’t either.

i can’t believe they won’t know. She’s all over insta and YouTube with her workouts and tit she does in working hours. If her employers not seen it the school must have!
The school state they are “aware” of her Instagram content

Uploaded a vlog 3 months later and description says she’s still catching up. Don’t bother. Bin the footage and start again. Nobody cares what you did 3 months ago!!

Also, why does she sing instead of talk?

Reactions: 8
It does say very clearly, if you can work from home please keep your children.
I said to my husband about the reference section bit, bet Sarah still bags a place!
That email today did seem very flappy and a little panicky, I won’t be sending mine back on Monday. A number of the other mums aren’t either.

The school state they are “aware” of her Instagram content
Are they not fining people who don't send kids in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.