Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so unlike Sarah to do something selfish & obnoxious.....oh wait ๐Ÿ˜… and the bloody giant balloons ready for the Instagram wall ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its so unlike Sarah to do something selfish & obnoxious.....oh wait ๐Ÿ˜… and the bloody giant balloons ready for the Instagram wall ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Why does she need balloons ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Itโ€™s not an Instaworthy occasion unless thereโ€™s balloons I guess.
Itโ€™s not an insta-occasion without contributing to landfill ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
Who cant drive an automatic car? Its literally a go cart.

I bet her cats are gonna love her setting fireworks off in the garden!!

Reactions: 7
I'm more concerned about how Rob is able to go and buy fireworks in tier 4. Hardly essential shopping.
Not even been there 2 weeks, and already the neighbours will hate them... And yes, it will be on the local Facebook groups... Haha... Ha...

Will Sinbad put on his kilt? Will she kit the kids out head to toe in tartan? Has she ordered for waste of money grazing platters and then sob into her prosecco because it is just not the same as being at Mummy and Daddy's ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will Sinbad put on his kilt? Will she kit the kids out head to toe in tartan? Has she ordered for waste of money grazing platters and then sob into her prosecco because it is just not the same as being at Mummy and Daddy's ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I'd love him to wear a kilt... That would really make me laugh....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Balloons look tit. But glad sheโ€™s put on some tights with her cheap sparkly dress this time. And poor Isla yet again being made to wear something she probably hates. Everything is ALL FOR THE GRAM with her. Canโ€™t wait to see her takeaway boomerang soon and then firework stories - so predictable

Reactions: 10
I'm more concerned about how Rob is able to go and buy fireworks in tier 4. Hardly essential shopping.
Even though itโ€™s not essential in our little area I can think of 4 different firework โ€œshopsโ€.

Sarah and Rob now selling IKEA bedroom furniture on Facebook , well over priced for it being so well used...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who cant see how theyre together? I mean Sarah is no oil painting but you would of thought her standards would be higher than Captain Birdseye. Theyre just such an old couple.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me who cant see how theyre together? I mean Sarah is no oil painting but you would of thought her standards would be higher than Captain Birdseye. Theyre just such an old couple.
They are complete polar opposites, no chemistry in real life either.
They have โ€˜settledโ€™ and will just make do with each other now.

What does she look like! It all looks so forced. Looking forward to what she will wheel out at midnight...a cardboard cut out of granny by any chance to the sound of bag pipes? Will she make Rob put on a string vest aka Rab C Nesbitt. FFS ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree I canโ€™t see it either, canโ€™t imagine what they talk about. Sinbad seems to weightlift or be gawping at the tv? Canโ€™t imagine them suffering each other long post navy when they are together all year and handling teenagers!

I'm in bloody Scotland n im not dancing about to flower of Scotland! Me my husband and daughter are listening to simple minds Annie Lennox and the fratellis....FYI I'm the same age as Sarah! Please save her from the embarrassment ๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 9
Classic Sarah, posts a picture in which Lachlan looks really cute. Only mentions Isla in the caption. Everyone comments on Lachlan. Edits to add mention of him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh man, Iโ€™m so embarrassed for her. The most put on dancing around the kitchen from both of them, couldnโ€™t watch till the the end. And FYI - this is not how actual Scottish people celebrate on Hogmanay. Put the bagpipes off Sarah, stop pretending to be Scottish by wheeling out all the stereotypical things and please for the love of god, put your phone down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.