Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grey & white kitchen! Why not keep the doors the same seeing as there is nothing wrong with them and have some colour on the walls! It's a big enough room!
Jesus wept! There's absolutely nothing wrong at all with her kitchen as is! The units and the wooden countertops look classic and warm. Don't know what would possess her to want to paint the units "mushroom". 🤮

Reactions: 10
One thing we can day about meldrum she doesn't bugger off and leave her kids!!! Sarah would leave them now for a trip!
nah Meldrum just locks her kids in their bedrooms for hours at a time while she sits on her arse in another room reading tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
nah Meldrum just locks her kids in their bedrooms for hours at a time while she sits on her arse in another room reading tattle.
Agreed... And takes them on holiday to put them in kids club for a full week while she relaxes!
Meldrum is as much of a dick as Sarah!

Reactions: 14
She can’t paint those cabinets- what is she thinking!!! Have white but maybe a feature wall in the dining area with a pop of colour. Accessorise with colours if you have to.

Reactions: 3
Are we already for more of greetin face Mama tomorrow on Hogmany 🙄 She will be trying her best to recreate the new year celebrations they usually have at “home” but it just won’t feel right. Pooooor shitemamalife.

Would it feel right Sarah, if you had travelled the length of the country to be with your Mummy, given her a deadly virus and made her seriously ill? I’m sure you would have taken the risk if you didn’t share your whole life on Instagram and could have gotten away with it. Dry your eyes you pathetic woman, you are at home with your family. I know you don’t want to be there with them, but just duck off and stop moaning and maybe ask yourself why you hate spending time alone with your husband and kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's with the painting/ decorating rampage!?

Cant it wait? Bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 5
Sarah must occasionally takes breaks from her internet furniture shopping to look around her brand new 4 bedroom home (bought during a stamp duty holiday) at her healthy children, husband back from deployment, her big Christmas tree and all her pots of paint to wonder where it all went wrong..... 🤔 🙈
Exactly this. I am a single mum of one renting an ex council flat for about double my council neighbours are paying 🤣 But you know what? My daughter and I are healthy and happy. We have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard. I treated my child and family to lovely Christmas gifts and was grateful for the lovely items I received. We have lovely neighbours and a lovely flat that my landlords have let decorate in a neutral way to our taste and just leave us to it as we pay our unsubsidised rent on time (A mortgage payment would be less than my rent on this flat, however I have no savings and my salary wouldn't allow a mortgage on what I would need to borrow) We can pay our bills. I have a full time job I absolutely love and have been grateful to have kept in a volitile environment. I have been furloughed most of the year which is crazy, I haven't worked and have had the luxury of being paid and looking after my child. We have had a great, albeit quiet and sometimes lonely Christmas. My view on life is that there is always someone better off, and worse than you. If you dwell on the negative, instead of focusing of the good, you will never be happy. No money, item, relationship, house, child etc will magically fix this. I might never be able to afford to buy a house, but does this take away from what I have achieved In life? No. Some people are seeking something they will never achieve. You should be grateful for what you have, now more than ever. I am a perfectionist that has suffered mental health issues in the past, but have grown to realise what really matters in life. Never live your life for others. If you cannot realise and appreciate what you have you will never be happy. Sarah is coming off as being absolutely ridiculous and spoilt, it's embarrassing. If this is what she is sharing with every Tom, Dick and Harry she must be 10 times worse at home and absolutely insufferable. She is completely unrelatable!! Sorry rant over!!! Moral of the story....be grateful for what you have!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good thing that you reminded her, @GiggleBee!

Hi Sarah! 👋
Why does she think that she needs to give an explanation of how she’s connected to the internet?!!! Does she think that anyone gives. duck????!!!!!!!! She’s bleeping obsessed with uploading to Instagram. “Oh here’s me earlier at the old house but couldn’t upload it at the time because of the internet....” seriously love, your life is beyond boring - no one is sitting with baited breath to find out what you’ve been doing today. No one cares. No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the painting/ decorating rampage!?

Cant it wait? Bizarre behaviour
She Literally doeS not know how to relax as she is always chasing The next pretty thing . She said when rob was away she saved all the jobs for night when kids went down (like sticking bloody Ikea lamps and fairy lights in the garden and hanging out the washing at night ) yet now he is around she is still at it when it’s meant to be the holiday. There’s clearing out and getting organised after Xmas then there’s just being ocd about always DOING ALL ALWAYS CRITICISING THE BLOODY THINGS ! And her accent was so very southern today .. make up your mind !

Reactions: 5
It’s the “LOL to” (insert something completely unfunny) that gets me....just why?!

Reactions: 6
What a waste of money. Those stick on tiles cost £40 ish for a pack of 10. Didn’t she need to order a second pack when she put them up first? And now she’s peeling them off and that’s money down the drain.

She’s said that all the changes she made a few months ago were just to make her happier in the home- but seriously? 🤯 wouldn’t you just put up with it for the sake of a few months?

Reactions: 7
What a waste of money. Those stick on tiles cost £40 ish for a pack of 10. Didn’t she need to order a second pack when she put them up first? And now she’s peeling them off and that’s money down the drain.

She’s said that all the changes she made a few months ago were just to make her happier in the home- but seriously? 🤯 wouldn’t you just put up with it for the sake of a few months?
Especially when she knew they were moving.

Bet you she’ll class the home improvements she made as business expense because she was using them as backdrops for her “content” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

God I wish she’d STFU about missing Hogmanay, the kids probably don’t give a crap or have any idea what it is anyway 🙄

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just where I live but setting off fireworks in the garden would definitely get me a stern telling off on our community Facebook page 😂
I suppose other places are cool with it!

Reactions: 6
I'm more concerned about how Rob is able to go and buy fireworks in tier 4. Hardly essential shopping.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.