Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grew up in the north for 23 years but have lived down south for 8 years. All family are still in the north & although it’s my home town my children were both born in the south & my heart & home will always be where my babies are not where my parents live.
shes basically a 30 something year old woman that hasn’t grown up! Still relays so heavily on her parents it’s really quite sad. She wasn’t even born in Scotland was she?
I don’t think she’ll ever be happy. She’s constantly seeking more & more. She wanted a nicer house, she got it & she’s still not happy. Another baby? It won’t bring her happiness.

Reactions: 10
The story I remember was to do with a different light fitting in a different room

how would they have fixed it? The shade seemed totally smashed?
She did a story last night saying they had made them higher (shortened the flexes then) and a new shade - but how you’d get a new shade that fast.
Good to see Lachlan at home with his family though.
Botched job - as Sarah would say she’s gone from one botched house to another - haha (in her opinion)

Reactions: 3
She did a story last night saying they had made them higher (shortened the flexes then) and a new shade - but how you’d get a new shade that fast.
Good to see Lachlan at home with his family though.
Botched job - as Sarah would say she’s gone from one botched house to another - haha (in her opinion)
Ah - I missed that to be fair.

Reactions: 1
So when she is taking a dump in the downstairs loo she can think about her dear, dead Grannie and how she would have liked the colour. Odd. Odd to think it, even odder to feel the need to share that information on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t like her newly painted wall in the toilet, but her dead Granny would have loved it so she’s keeping it. Absolute nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t like her newly painted wall in the toilet, but her dead Granny would have loved it so she’s keeping it. Absolute nutcase
Going to start living my life through what my dead grandparents would have wanted....Sarah’s such an inspiration 😂

• Haha
Going to start living my life through what my dead grandparents would have wanted....Sarah’s such an inspiration 😂
This made me laugh!

She’s just so bleeping weird. Who even mentions something like that?! Her desperation to make content and appear insta glam makes me cringe so hard. She’s terrible at it. From what she shows on insta I couldn’t name one positive thing she seems to excel at. The list of things she’s absolutely tit at, however, is vast.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea what my granny would have thought of the walls in the downstairs toilet.
But presumably that’s a thing now 😂
Even if you don’t like it, if your granny would have then go for it.

Reactions: 5
Unless the Lachlan footage has a copy of the day’s newspaper I’m not believing he isn’t in nursery. Haha haha haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw this on earlier on Lucy’s stories. Wonder why Sarah Strange wasn’t invited. (Took place in January this year).
02BE6177-526B-4068-8C81-B3617656D5D6.png

Reactions: 3
Cant deal with magnolia so gonna go with white, aren't they basically the same 😂

Also shouldn't they be getting the other house back to how it was?

Reactions: 6
Cant deal with magnolia so gonna go with white, aren't they basically the same 😂

She reminds me of one of these people that say they want to get married in white and not ivory.

Maybe I'm just not posh enough to care about the slight difference 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Grey & white kitchen! Why not keep the doors the same seeing as there is nothing wrong with them and have some colour on the walls! It's a big enough room!

Why is she always so dramatic on camera too. Her voice is way too over the top and sing song like. Wouldnt be so bad if she was happy but her voice doesn't match the constant whining that she spouts!!

Also trying to recreate Christmas at "home"!

Dressed up for dinner because that's what they always do. How about not forcing a tradition on your children and letting them be kids on Christmas day! Letting them wear pjs or comfy clothes to play on the floor with toys etc! Theres no way she was able to play on the floor with them in those heels and ridiculous dress!

Reactions: 12
Grey & white kitchen! Why not keep the doors the same seeing as there is nothing wrong with them and have some colour on the walls! It's a big enough room!

Why is she always so dramatic on camera too. Her voice is way too over the top and sing song like. Wouldnt be so bad if she was happy but her voice doesn't match the constant whining that she spouts!!

Also trying to recreate Christmas at "home"!

Dressed up for dinner because that's what they always do. How about not forcing a tradition on your children and letting them be kids on Christmas day! Letting them wear pjs or comfy clothes to play on the floor with toys etc! Theres no way she was able to play on the floor with them in those heels and ridiculous dress!
Imagine Sarah cooking in that dress and heels or taking the rubbish out! Hahahahahhahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.