Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not letting anyone forget that she wasn't 'home' for Christmas and has starting the pity party because she isn't there for Hogmanay. Big, brave girl trying to find the silver lining. Grow up Sarah and get on with it.
the silver lining is surely having a house, her husband at home and not deployed, her two kids at home & lots of money to spend on presents and m&s food & heating & stupid outfits...honestly I’ll admit I’ve gone to clean the bathroom of a weekend to get some space but decorating in the space between Christmas and new year!? It’s surely the time for eating all day, playing with kids toys and watching tv!?

Reactions: 15
The complete lack of empathy or gratitude over this Christmas has made me unfollow even if I was only there for shits and giggles anyway. Imagine being so bleeping miserable and ungrateful for everything she has....

Reactions: 18
And now the paint isn’t as blue as she thought it would be 🙄
Is she ever satisfied with anything?

Reactions: 6
And now the paint isn’t as blue as she thought it would be 🙄
Is she ever satisfied with anything?
Sarah must occasionally takes breaks from her internet furniture shopping to look around her brand new 4 bedroom home (bought during a stamp duty holiday) at her healthy children, husband back from deployment, her big Christmas tree and all her pots of paint to wonder where it all went wrong..... 🤔 🙈

Reactions: 20
She is weird. Apparently her dead granny would have liked the colour she has painted the downstairs loo so that makes her happy. I was very fond of my grandparents but never have I ever considered their tastes when decorating my house because you know, they are dead and won’t see it. 🤷‍♀️ And even if they weren’t dead, they only visited a handful of times and it’s my house decorated to my taste. I repeat, she is weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is weird. Apparently her dead granny would have liked the colour she has painted the downstairs loo so that makes her happy. I was very fond of my grandparents but never have I ever considered their tastes when decorating my house because you know, they are dead and won’t see it. 🤷‍♀️ And even if they weren’t dead, they only visited a handful of times and it’s my house decorated to my taste. I repeat, she is weird.
where has she EVER mentioned this dead Granny before???!!!!!!! She’s full of tit. And yes, it’s bleeping weird. She’s a very strange woman.

Reactions: 9
I think this is a Sarah attempt to show gratitude and look on the bright side - even she must have realised what a completly spoilt child she presented as in the lead up to Christmas. However, as it clearly does not come naturally to her, she hasn't quuuuiiittteer got the hang of it yet

If I were Rob, I'd be researching how to volunteer for a 6 month submarine deployment and be interrupting her more petulant outbursts with a rousing chorus of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She reminds me of joy and sadness from Inside Out - says something positive....and then negative. She doesn’t seem capable of just being grateful. I get the current circumstances are hard, even if someone is outwardly lucky they might be struggling, but it’s just the WHINGING. nothing is ever good enough!

Reactions: 12
I do not know of any grown up married mother who constantly refers to her parents house ( or place where they lived for a couple of years) as home! it’s not normal. I’m sorry, but she is seriously f**ked up.

Reactions: 15
She reminds me of joy and sadness from Inside Out - says something positive....and then negative. She doesn’t seem capable of just being grateful. I get the current circumstances are hard, even if someone is outwardly lucky they might be struggling, but it’s just the WHINGING. nothing is ever good enough!
Classic narcissism.

Reactions: 5
So in Sarah’s two weeks’ leave she was boasting about has she now sent her son in to nursery when he was due to be off too?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Is it bad I had a little laugh over the fact shes had to call in an emergency plummer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not once have I ever had to get an emergency plumber out and thought “haha.” Honestly the “hahas” are tipping me over the edge! Can you imagine how unhinged I would look if I walked up to my husband and said “we are going to have to get a plumber out haha.” He would get me signed in

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am very confused as to when all this painting took place as I thought Rob had smashed one of the lights on Christmas day. It's the same in the story of Laughlan - there are 3 intact lights in both of them

Re the rad - I suspect the botch job was done by Sinbad. Haha 🙄

Reactions: 7
Not once have I ever had to get an emergency plumber out and thought “haha.” Honestly the “hahas” are tipping me over the edge! Can you imagine how unhinged I would look if I walked up to my husband and said “we are going to have to get a plumber out haha.” He would get me signed in
Spend a tit load on an emergency plumber days after moving into a new house/Christmas.... Haha...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the stories with Lachlan playing....3 intact lights

so she somehow replaced a nightshade? or the stories were pre recorded (and they are actually in scotland )

• Wow
Reactions: 4
the stories with Lachlan playing....3 intact lights

so she somehow replaced a nightshade? or the stories were pre recorded (and they are actually in scotland )
Did she put a story up saying theyd fixed them and made them higher?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.