Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put your vagina and mermaid hair away sarah!!!
I hate the way she’s been doing her hair recently. It looks crap. She needs to get her extensions sorted, it’s all just looking far too long and straggly.

Why the duck are they doing so much work to the house during Christmas week? What’s the rush? Particularly when it’s all just going to be shades of asylum white/cream/grey and beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the way she’s been doing her hair recently. It looks crap. She needs to get her extensions sorted, it’s all just looking far too long and straggly.

Why the duck are they doing so much work to the house during Christmas week? What’s the rush? Particularly when it’s all just going to be shades of asylum white/cream/grey and beige.
I particularly liked the "it's going to be this colour", which was only slightly different to the already white walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to get the house sorted so she can move onto the big time baby making 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

shes probably doing all the work to show that she is actually home and hasnt gone off to sctoland, or is trying to spend as little time with her kids as she can

I’ll let her off if they both have to work.... but I’m thinking not?!
Even if she has to work... shes working from home! What's the point in working from home in order to follow stay home advice... only to send one out to nursery unnecessarily anyway?

Reactions: 5
Seriously who could be bothered painting their downstairs toilet slightly different colour of grey 2 days after Christmas!!

D0D90264-D276-4F74-999E-05E07A97599B.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Still not letting anyone forget that she wasn't 'home' for Christmas and has starting the pity party because she isn't there for Hogmanay. Big, brave girl trying to find the silver lining. Grow up Sarah and get on with it.

Reactions: 9
Still not letting anyone forget that she wasn't 'home' for Christmas and has starting the pity party because she isn't there for Hogmanay. Big, brave girl trying to find the silver lining. Grow up Sarah and get on with it.
God what is she like?!!! Aye am sure Hogmanay in old Bieldside is absolutely rocking, sitting there with her parents drinking half a glass of Prosecco and pretending she’s having a great time....! She’s such a sad case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why oh why would you desperately want to go up to Scotland when you’d just bought a new house??? I’d be soo excited I’d want to be in the house?!! Never known such a wingebag.
The silver lining is staying in her new big house to decorate? How awful for her!

Reactions: 15
Silver lining is to decorate her new house 2 days after Christmas, not to spend Christmas in their new home with their 2 children and making their own memories and not having to travel hundreds of miles? 🤯 she baffles me... what a very odd woman.

Reactions: 10
Oh em geee geee geee just catching up after the Christmas break (by break I mean pandering to my kids and cleaning up every 5 mins) and gee bleeping wiz what the flying duck was that jingle jangle drag queen monstrosity she was wearing, kat slater slash ru Paul slash white chick (film) slash mrs doubtfire slash holy bleeping tit show ahhahaha oh what a hoot she really doesn’t dress for her stature, butchness, face or figure does she. Brick tit house got itself some sequins and some crimped hairies.

also what are her children doing whilst they do all this work on the house, the ONLY time she ever spends with them because it’s the ONLY time nursery is shut for Lachlan anyway and she’s re doing her house at every god damn minute.
That poor boy. Isla gets her clubs n time alone but Lachlan gets nothing.

so sad.
also bore off about Scotland you massive talking whinge bag baby. It’s about time you grew up. People are DYING. Be grateful you are where you are and have what you have.

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.