Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How as an Instagramer does she not realise about photo angles 😳. Seriously that is not the angle to flatter her for the family photo.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her stories from yesterday. I love that she tries to portray this middle class life then there is a can of cider on the dining table for Christmas Dinner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her unpolished toenails in the awful family photo are giving me the boak 🀒 Why would you dress like you are ready for a night on the town? Esp when she does not suit the dress in any way whatsoever - too much leg, face and hair going on.

Reactions: 9
Her unpolished toenails in the awful family photo are giving me the boak 🀒 Why would you dress like you are ready for a night on the town? Esp when she does not suit the dress in any way whatsoever - too much leg, face and hair going on.
The answer is the same for everything Sarah does 'for the gram'.

Reactions: 6
Had to google 'west elm' she really thinks shes something shes not doesnt she. We all know shes more Ikea than West elm πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SHE FORGOT HER PANTS!!!!!

I stand a 6 ft and I had to were leggings with my dress Christmas day or else they would be getting a eyeful!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.