Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Those plastic plates, spoons and cups - both kids are much too old for that baby stuff! Isla is going to start getting embarrassed by the all the infant tat. Sarah spends so much on utter shite! It’s disgusting consumerism at its worst.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

frostily

VIP Member
So stressed you have to boomerang about it 🙄 not so stressed you tell anyone what’s going on to get valid support. Just desperate for the “img what’s going on hun?” “You ok hun” messages. Grow up Sarah ffs.

p.s. I really want L to just snatch her phone mid-love-bomb-photo one day and just dash it at the wall - I would cheer

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Why does the woman who declutters constantly even leaving her kids in a different country during a pandemic still have baby clothes in that house!!!! Lachlan is 4 and she has clothes for a 12month old!

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I come from a military family and we lived in military housing until I was 15. I remember when we moved into our first house that my parents were able to buy...what a momentous occasion! My mum was so excited to be able to decorate and have things the way she wanted them, and my dad created a lovely garden.
Sarah is such a self-centred baby who can’t see how lucky she is to be able to afford to buy her own home. She should be getting excited about making a lovely space for her children, not moaning about dog hair. Also, who moves 6 days before Christmas when they don’t have to? What a strange person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Admiralbow

Can already hear her parents car engine starting to help provide “essential childcare” so they can move house 🙄 never seen someone so negative “rob wore me down” must be so hard having that money sat there to be worn down to buy a house - that’s some people’s dream!

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Oh look, they’re just sitting around playing doctors with Isla while Lachlan is still at nursery. Unsurprising but still so sad

• Angry
  • Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'd throw in her emotional breakdown after the patter of tiny feet.
Then in a few more years she'll have to cope with the damage she has done to her children by exposing then to strangers on the Internet and having them think that it is normal that every aspect of their lives is available to people who don't know them. Don't even get me started on when Lachlan reads how his own mother wrote that she was jealous of other influencers who had cute and loveable babies and hers wasn't.

GPort

VIP Member
The mysterious new profile has gone silent BUT the “last seen” profile section always says they’re here viewing the thread 2 mins ago, 4 mins ago, 1 minute ago.

It’s obviously Sarah reading the whole thread. Ready for Mother of Daughters/Alice moment?

• Wow

superxo1

Chatty Member
You would think for a parenting influencer Sarah would address the fact Lachlan is home.
Possibly draw some good from it?

👋🏻 I know you obviously read here Sarah.....this would count as actual content! Think of the genuine interaction you’d gain from it 😉.

Not your usual dire shite!

• Haha

Greendream

Of course of course
This two dick heads clearing the loft during the only time they spend with their children (well Lachlan)

Of course they couldn’t have done the loft whilst their kids were at school and unecassary childcare on Thursday could they?

definitely not rob wouldn’t have been able to be a cabbage on the sofa whilst Sarah dances about in a crop top taking videos of herself.

i dispair I really do and the fact she’s trying to throw not so subtle hints about a house move.

oh god grow up you floppy haired cunt - I’ve had my own lovely home 10 years...you’ve got 2 kids and 3 jobs between you it’s laughable she has been sat complaining about that house and squashed to the IKEA rafters and not got one sooner.

Jesus Christ these people.

Instasham

Chatty Member
She buys so much stuff! I’m not saying don’t do boxes etc for your kids but maybe have something to reuse every year rather than contributing to landfill with all the disposable crap. My son has nice Christmas crockery, books etc but I bring them out every year rather than rebuying. It’s not like she can’t afford it. Same with clothes etc buys 3 pairs of chunky boots for herself rather than one pair that will last. I think the ‘life admin’ she is forever doing is a shopping addiction!

• Heart

Gossipmongers

The way Sarah and Rob exclude Lachlan from the family is fucking diabolical and something that really upsets me to think about, that poor boy 😔 He’s an innocent child and doesn’t deserve this elimination!

I don’t say this often but they are both cunts.

Greendream

She is still living in a tier 3 area right now, if she moves this weekend or early next weinto a tier 2 area and then fucks off to Scotland that is the lowest of the low.... shady CUNT behaviour .

what’s laughable is she can’t fathom just having Christmas with her own immediate family, she has to do a 1000 mile round trip and potentially infect her parents.

I mean I know she hasn’t technically said she’s going to Scotland but judging by the fact she’s hangs out of her mums arse, doesn’t have a proper relationship with captain Birdseye, can’t cope with Christmas holidays looks after her own children and has never spent Christmas just them ...I’d say that’s what she is intending on doing, the fucking slack Bitch.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
They will be hopping in the car on the 23rd and driving to Aberdeen because if she doesn’t who will make the Christmas Day breakfast?!
We will be treated to endless insta stories of her and her family sitting around looking bored and boomerangs of mr Kipling mince pies and Prosecco.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
It seems like Sarah can dress her kids for school, Costa or an insta advert...nothing else.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Do we think she will go home for Christmas? And by home I don’t mean the home she lives with her husband and had brought her children up in, I mean where her mummy and daddy live
I reckon she will. Cant be missing that christmas day breakfast and having her mum wipe her arse for 2 weeks 😂

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
As a kid my Christmas was spent at our home (actual place of residence!) with just us and maybe my Nan. We were never forced to tour the country to meet all the family.

How sad that those kids won’t have any childhood memories of Christmas in their home. The memories that Sarah is so precious about herself!

Fully expecting an announcement addressing all our points here and Sarah having “decided” to make a magical special Christmas at home for the sake of the kids. Even though we all know she’d be in Scotland the whole time and send the kids to school the day after the 10+ hour drive.

She’ll spin it like a politician would.

Last edited: