Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
She’ll still go, whatever tier they’re in. She’ll stop at a number of service stations all along the way and then travel back to a lower tier area and send her kids back to school without keeping them home to quarantine first.

Super Spreader Sarah is back in business.

Reactions: 13

Grayson

VIP Member
She's so lucky that they have some overlap with their MOD house and could take their time moving in. Now would be the perfect time to replace the carpets before she moves all of the furniture in. Most people have to get out of their old house and into the new on the same day; you would think she would make good use of not having to do this!
Apart from all the common sence reasons you have just mentioned, I also wouldn't want to be living in a mess like this 6 days before Christmas with kids. Its once a year. Let them have their normal house with everything in its place and your real tree and studio tree and move after Christmas.

Grayson

VIP Member
Sarah is always reaching for the next fix. Each time she gets to the last one she realises it was never good enough because her unhappiness isn't in her home, or local area or what she owns. It's in her. She is unhappy with herself and she's trying to fix all these external issues that aren't actually her problem.

GPort

VIP Member
So while Lachlan was stuck at nursery unnecessarily, Princess Isla was at home being given a brand new toy and playing with Sarah ...obviously for an ad but still...just so unfair

• Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
There is nobody I am so desperate to see for Christmas that I would risk passing on a deadly virus to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
There was a video on Facebook today showing all the ambulances waiting outside of the hospital (Sarah's local hospital) with patients in. Our ICU is so so strained. That video alone of all those ambulances should be enough for anyone to say "actually, not really worth it" this Christmas.

• Sad

Grayson

VIP Member
Let's see if the studio decorations make an appearance again.....🙄🙄🙄
The stupid part is, I actually didn't mind the studio decorations at all. They were nice. But not one of the families they have given them too will use them because they arnt Instagram blush pink 😏. But they will all take them. If I was an insta hun I'd have said I will advertise for you, and you can pay me BUT I don't want your decorations as I have my own. I want to/you find a family who need decorations or gifts this year and give it to them instead.

Grayson

VIP Member
Alot of the military wives I know don't like her, mainly for charging the British legion for an add for rememberence. However, they will all support her to her face and Re post her shit because they are a fickle lot and any coat tails they can jump on they will. Makes me embarrassed to be a military wife.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why is she saying she hasnt done an ad post in 19 posts? The christmas tree one 4 posts ago was an ad.

And ofcourse shes moaning about having L at home 🙄
So was the electric blanket post.....🙄

Edit to add why does she say that doing the ads enables her to create the non-ad stuff? Would anyone seriously care or even notice if she didn’t? It’s not as if she posts anything groundbreaking or inspirational or in any way different from 1000 other Insta hun accounts.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
I just don’t get them. Sarah and Rob as a couple. It just doesn’t seem “normal”.

My husband would call me out, or politely suggest, that I was treating one kid differently to the other. He would mention to me if one kid was receiving more time/love/money/affection than the other. It’s totally normal to focus more on one child if they are about to start school or are starting to potty train or whatever, kids demand attention at different stages but Lachlan is ALWAYS in last place in that family.

Princess Isla would also benefit from Lachlan being prioritised. My eldest child blossomed so much from watching my youngest progress. Encouraging a younger sibling to walk, talk, use the toilet, ride a bike, learn to read, learn to count etc are such great experiences for an older sibling.

it’s so heartbreaking to watch this unfold. Lachlan always seems so happy and eager to please when he’s actually involved in anything. I don’t think it would take much effort at all to fully involve him in their family life.

There’s no effing way that my fella would fake laugh over and over again at a tesco advert so I could record it for Instagram 😂 #tescoAdComingSoon

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s asking £15 plus p&p for a second hand cardigan?! Anyone paying that needs their head looking at. Greedy cow

• Wow

superxo1

Chatty Member
She always went in at normal times when the childminder/breakfast club ladies took her. How come she gets to go in early now? Has Sarah managed to convince the school that her job is just soo important that she can’t possibly be late for her 9am meeting....I mean late for shoving Lachlan straight through the door at nursery.
I’m not sure if she is still at the same breakfast club or has moved to the one at the school, what with all the staggered start/finish times.

There was no Lachlan with Rob this morning so he has defo been shoved in nursery before 8:15 as the traffic around the school is a nightmare most morning!

Would they know you, or do know her without actually knowing her? I bet it would be great fun to watch her trying to work out who the spy in the camp is!!
I think she has suspicions on who I could be, occasionally you see her spoon head turning around like a deranged owl in the playground when she’s there!
But nothing I’ve put on here gives me away at all...
And finally yes, Sarah would know who I am 😂 definitely not best buddies school mummy crew though 🤮

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
I think I know the house but I don’t really want to share it. That’s their home. A place that their kids deserve to feel safe and secure regardless of what their parents do.

If you’re local and recognise things organically then that’s just Sarah’s fault for sharing too much or not safeguarding herself and her family in her quest for fame and fortune.

Still can’t believe that Rob goes along with it all. I also don’t think he knows the full extent of it all. His own bodybuilding account hardly ever gets updated but the Sarah-run “dada” account is updated frequently 🤔 I don’t think he watches her videos or sees all that she posts.

For one of US to share details that non-locals can use to determine her address is just a bit shady.....and probably somewhat not legal (?!)

Hang tight, she’s dying to over share and spill every detail. She’s just waiting for the highest bidder. She’s got a free sofa to “earn” after all!

Aaaahhhh!! I have so much to say but I can’t 😂😂
I don’t think we are far off joining the dots considering how much she “sneaks” into her “content”. They offered on a House while he was away (was hinted in q&a ) closed as soon as he got off the Compound, start clearing out now and move between Xmas and new year, just in time for school registration and launch of yet another cheesey insta home account furnished from Ikea and the range featuring boomerangs of cleaning products, hanging plants and them on the doorstep with her holding a new baby bump with one foot kicked up in the air.
this is the end of the demented Pinterest story of all influencers. Thanks for
Coming **bye bye boomerange wave and nose scrunch to close **

• Haha

Justreading

VIP Member
I am seriously concerned for a 3rd baby being added to that family! Until she can grow up and stop being so fucking selfish she definitely shouldn't have more!

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I dont want to rub it in but Gi (well Tom) shared my insta story about voting for Gi. Still havent shared anything of Sarah 😂

• Haha

Admiralbow

Well done for doing the school run Sarah... like every other parent does, daily. Yet we don’t all boomerang it 🙄 wow, she’s drab

• Haha