Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may give it up but she can't tell her followers unless she gives up the groups...

Reactions: 1
She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴
I do this in a day sometimes, up a few down a few. I agree very boring

Yeah she seems like a nice lady and she got her egg perfect today go Tina

She had a box up to ask the granny questions. No disrespect to the lady but why the hell would anyone want to ask her questions. Twins and me did it with her dad too. Don’t get it. Is that supposed to be entertainment for viewers?? 😠

I’ve followed Sarah since day dot and she was a lovely girl. Very down to earth. Was. Now she’s a self obsessed, self absorbed individual who is as rough as they come. She is obnoxious. She is above everyone else. Fierce notions. She has made a name for herself from the weight loss and fair play to her BUT do ppl not remember she started off in the gym? She didn’t start on SW. Her weight loss is not down to SW alone AND her gym programs food is definitely not SW friendly. She’s dishonest and rough and I’d be afraid to look at her these days. She goes on and on about working full time, being a single mom-no hun. Your SW group is 2-3 days a week and you have a child’s father who takes him. I have friends who have been to her SW group and were appalled at the carry on. The language was just shocking and it’s ‘child friendly’. Ive been out in Cork and her and her sisters were in the same venue and I swear they were the talk of the place and not in a good way. They are loud, rough, messy and just pure tack. I think she needs to remember that she gained a lot of followers for her journey and how nice she was and she is not the same person anymore and everyone can’t be wrong

Reactions: 7
I don't know why I still follow this girl, she absolutely grinds my gears. How can she be so busy all the time running a SW group? So busy that she has to hive off her son to anyone who will take him. And where was the dog all weekend? I dunno, this girl has serious issues. She has a bad attitude about her followers, never responds to messages and thinks she's above us all. I have a full time job and 2 kids and I don't have to go around saying how busy I am all the time.

Reactions: 6
My friend runs 6 groups a week, has a ft job and 2 kids AND she's a single parent (a real one no ex and her family live 200 miles away).

She knows Ms Burke through work and even she can't understand how she's so overwhelmed with work.

Reactions: 6
Lads her anxiety is really bad and shes off now for body sculpting...
If im ever anxious I just want to feel my child arm around my neck not that shite

Reactions: 3
She just said she doesn’t refer to herself as a single parent but she has it in her bio 😂😂 keep on track of your bullshit Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn't refer to herself as a single parent and never really spoke about wedding planning.... She has zero self awareness!!!

Reactions: 5
Doesn't refer to herself as a single parent and never really spoke about wedding planning.... She has zero self awareness!!!
Unreal😂 sure I followed her for the wedding stuff mainly in the end as I was getting married round the same time 😂

Reactions: 2
Now her anxiety is at her!!! Talk about jumping on the bandwagon, never heard her mention that until now 😴😴

Reactions: 7
My friend runs 6 groups a week, has a ft job and 2 kids AND she's a single parent (a real one no ex and her family live 200 miles away).

She knows Ms Burke through work and even she can't understand how she's so overwhelmed with work.
I used to work with a girl who worked full time and done two groups a week, she never went on that she was flat out, so I dont know what sarah is on about. There wasnt much money in it tho, she made was enough for her holiday in the year but it was no big shakes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.