Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't put the crap near my skin there BA says a lot about a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Their brand ambassadors make it look so cheap, penneys makeup looks better quality
I know they're trying to appeal to the normal mammy not an mua and that's fair enough but Julie and Sarah aren't exactly ones you'd take influence from.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s no joke when your on the go all the time 🤣🤣 what is she on about ? Any chance she gets she is pawning off her kid and at appointments and the gym

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s no joke when your on the go all the time 🤣🤣 what is she on about ? Any chance she gets she is pawning off her kid and at appointments and the gym
She sends him to creche during the week and to his dad at the wend does she ever see him. She wouldnt be as busy during the week if she cancelled some of her appointments but she is all about herself

• Heart
I’m sorry but all those videos are just for show for the ex fella you know oh look at me I’m such a great mom!! She irritates the life outta me I mean she could have some really great ‘content’ if she actually put up the stuff she says she will!! Like she says oh I’ll put up that recipe/shopping haul etc later but NEVER does 🙄 sure I’m on the edge of me seat here waiting to see ‘how she really is’ episode 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has to be the most Moaney person ever. I have never ever seen her doing a story where she actually doesn’t moan about being tired or busy or fat or something or another. But yet she has time for lunches hair dressers gyms out shopping meeting friends she is so bloody boring and that poor child no wonder he left her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has to be the most Moaney person ever. I have never ever seen her doing a story where she actually doesn’t moan about being tired or busy or fat or something or another. But yet she has time for lunches hair dressers gyms out shopping meeting friends she is so bloody boring and that poor child no wonder he left her
That poor child gets passed from pillar to post, I hope he has more stability at his dad's house

• Heart
That poor child gets passed from pillar to post, I hope he has more stability at his dad's house
She a horrible yoke her face even annoys me. The dad should have full custody as she doesn’t give two shits and all she ever is on about is how busy she is

• Heart
Was she drinking today with her friend and they drove home... she had a picture up with a gin glass and then said her friend has 2 pints

• Wow
Was she drinking today with her friend and they drove home... she had a picture up with a gin glass and then said her friend has 2 pints
I was wndering about that, wouldnt surprise me, wasnt she great friends with supermomslimming?

Poor Luke, out shopping all day yesterday and in the pub today! She’s non stop on the go she will tell you though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.