Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole family acts like they are kardashians the only normal one is poor Katie shes like forgotten by all of them.

Reactions: 1
I dont want to be too personal but did they ever reveal what was wrong with the mother that time?
Her mother suffers with her heart has done for a long time and personally I feel Sarah drums up a bit of drama every now and then it gets the juices flowing and people head over for a nose to her page.

At the time her mother was bad she was supposedly resuscitated and cpr was done. She was magically out of hospital a day or 2 later.

From experience in my own family not so long ago if someone needs cpr then they wouldnt be ok enough to leave hospital that quick. I feel like her mother wasnt as bad as sarah made out but wanted the "well done sarah you saved your mothers life" attention. She went on the radio at the time to "talk about it" no surprise there.

And she is going to the gym tomorriw and thursday at lunchtime. How does she think thats full time. I work 9 to 6 everyday in a creche thats what full time is.

I thought that also. Did she seriously put that child in creche to go to the gym... she must get some amount of monies from SW
I think someone said they get half the fee, but that has to pay your venue and tax etc I wonder how many members she has?

Does Sarah really live in a council house? I’ve nothing against that but why does she feel the need to lie to her followers

If it worked she would have lost the weight 5 years ago when she started it. It's designed to keep the lbs on not off. Losing weight is a head game she will always be up and down with that prog. Wonder why so many consultants leave it?

Reactions: 2
Is that girl driving and videoing the radio in the story that Sarah is tagged in??

She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴

She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴
It's really making her look bad as a consultant that shes yo-yoing like that, how could you take her advice when she can't take it herself?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.