Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post.. "no amount of anxiety can change the future, enjoy the now", the lack of education around a serious mental health issue is shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope there is nothing going on with sarah and darren (her personal trainer). Sarah dont care who she hurts until she gets what she wants. She must be the only one in this world with a job and child lol and she says i get no break. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
duck me she thinks she’s a beauty blogger now because she’s looking after her tan and skin in that case every women in Ireland must be one so this one makes my ears bleed like why has she even so many followers as rough as you can get 😂😂👍😱

Reactions: 7
She’s said she’s not ‘connecting with instagram‘. Yes love it’s a phone app you connect with your children & pets.oh wait...

She’s said she’s not ‘connecting with instagram‘. Yes love it’s a phone app you connect with your children & pets.oh wait...
Sure she never replies to anyone so she is basically just talking to and admiring herself 😂

Reactions: 8
I just think Sarah looks for a lot of attention she pits up anything on the gram I don’t find anything attractive about her either she is a right pain in the ass she used that poor fella for mouths practically begged him to marry her so she could have her big day to show off to others she is a vile human

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.