Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive seen it look ok on some people but sarah and julie especially make it look like crap, same with the bperfect tan
So true. Puts me off ever buying that oh my glam because of the bloggers. Why not give it to a genuine make up lover who’s page is dedicated to that line of work. No it’s all about the number of followers. I follow some amazing people on Instagram and it shocks me the little following they have!

So true. Puts me off ever buying that oh my glam because of the bloggers. Why not give it to a genuine make up lover who’s page is dedicated to that line of work. No it’s all about the number of followers. I follow some amazing people on Instagram and it shocks me the little following they have!
Completely agree. Makes me feel like ohmyglam is not in it for the quality but only cares about the folowing

Didn’t they have Muf as a previous brand ambassador? They’re really scraping the barrel!

Reactions: 1
Fair play to Sarah, she always has followed guidelines. Hasn't she 😂😂 social distancing in the back yard.she is so brazen putting this shite on insta, 2 fingers to the frontline staff

Reactions: 4
Fair play to Sarah, she always has followed guidelines. Hasn't she 😂😂 social distancing in the back yard.she is so brazen putting this shite on insta, 2 fingers to the frontline staff
Just had a nose. Oh wow.. like why even put it up? She wonders then why she gets all the backlash!🤣

Reactions: 2
She's a disgrace, she's done herself no favours throughout this lockdown, people have seen her for the awful person she always was😂😂 and the absolute state of the girls in her backyard,😂😂😂😂😂

She's a disgrace, she's done herself no favours throughout this lockdown, people have seen her for the awful person she always was😂😂 and the absolute state of the girls in her backyard,😂😂😂😂😂
There was a lot of mutton in that backyard.
(slaps own hand) I know I'm a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 still not her friends it's all the girls who work in the sisters salon. Why sarah is hosting them god knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Shes a real person"....she literally has a handful of followers. Does she think she's Kim Kardashian? Those 30k followers have gone to her head of shes on there blowing on about being a "real person"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had to jump on the band wagon cause julie did last night after aoibhes story. She claiming she didnt come on here for a look when she 100% did.

Reactions: 5
Oh course she looks, as human beings our curiosity would get the better of us, maybe that's why she went to bed to read it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.