Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her photos of the dirty tan promoting the brand are shocking. And the swimming suit with the runners Iโ€™m sorry but that would put me off the tan.

Reactions: 5
Ohhh... Brian cheating with a fella makes sense now! She said before that she'd NEVER discuss what happened and TBH I'd feel the same if that happened ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜‚
We all know if he had cheated on her with a woman, she would be on calling her all sorts with passive aggressive posts from Pinterest ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah: I don't want people to thinking she looks fab and amazing

We don't, your fake as duck girl, come on no make up, hair undone and no filter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate wouldn't she. Like who is her page aiming at. Like
I dont give a rats arse what your going to aldi for and stop mentioning aldi they ainโ€™t giving you a #sp and then sheโ€™s now advertising make up and tan. She doesnโ€™t fool anyone that she can do her make
Up that good and she defo canโ€™t do tan. Poor Luke never seems to be with her heโ€™s always shipped off and that poor dog will only last a short while. No wonder her and superslimming mom were bessies both as bad as each other

Reactions: 3
I also know from a reliable source he cheated, and blamed it all on her as she fucked with his mental health.

I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter who did what, but that it was all called off beforehand. For both their sakes.
No wonder she won't say what went wrong she couldn't hack people thinking brian wasn't totally devoted to her. Cant blame the chap she is so self obsessed

Reactions: 2
How is sarah able to go to the dentist and to buy new bed clothes in the middle of the day when she works full time. Does she think we believe slimming world is a full time credible career

Lads someone educate her about Google haha ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's a magical world what kind of stuff ya can find there Sarah

Looking for somewhere to get braces and injections for her dog, beggy Mitchell if ever I seen one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is just out of the dentist but looking for recommendations for braces ??? Should her dentist not do them ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 4
She is just out of the dentist but looking for recommendations for braces ??? Should her dentist not do them ๐Ÿค”
If i wanted braces i would only take recommendations off my dentist or my very very close friends. I often wonder do the girls that have big followings on instagram have any real friends. They constantly tag each others pages and ask quite serious questions on instagram that i would only ask my clise friends. I think a lot only have instagram friends.

Reactions: 3
That ohmyglam makeup looks really bad quality the more I see her use it, if it is any good she's really not doing it justice, its so patchy and chalky on her

Cos they wont do it for free ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I wouldnโ€™t wear it to cut the grass. It looks like a Dealz brand makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.