Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im mortified for her😂 people are only watching to see if theres any scandal😂
She's done about three counselling zoom sessions and she thinks she's qualified to do an IGTV series on mental health, the arrogance of her😁
She's done about three counselling zoom sessions and she thinks she's qualified to do an IGTV series on mental health, the arrogance of her😁

Reactions: 2
For my mental health I'm going to have to unfollow her. She does be short of shifting the mirror ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im def only watching for the scandal. I find nothing about her life appealing. I dont think being a slimming world consultant is a full time job especially when prior to lockdown she was always doing pt sessions and going to hair and nail appointments etc during the week. The build up to the wedding was all about her she didnt have time for brian

Reactions: 10
Im def only watching for the scandal. I find nothing about her life appealing. I dont think being a slimming world consultant is a full time job especially when prior to lockdown she was always doing pt sessions and going to hair and nail appointments etc during the week. The build up to the wedding was all about her she didnt have time for brian
True,The most prep I have ever seen for a wedding, facials and endermolgie

Reactions: 2
I know Sarah’s family my mam and sisters still live near her
Sarah’s house is a council house she is renting from them nothing wrong with it not sure when she is hiding it . She wasn’t very nice to people growing up I feel her insecurities made her out everyone else down
Her sister Ciara has been known to tear into girls after a night out I have seen this my self on a few occasions
They are all rough and act like animals when out
Mutton dressed as lamb

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she cheat on OG Brian with Brian 2.0 I don’t understand how people are blaming Brian . He done nothing wrong don’t ya think she would be milking the situation if he cheated on her . Please correct me if I am wrong

Reactions: 4
Its 100% not a full time job. I dont know why shes kidding herself. She's doesn't even ask you mid week how you are, or get back to messages if you message her for help.

Sarah’s house is a council house she is renting from them nothing wrong with it not sure when she is hiding it . She wasn’t very nice to people growing up I feel her insecurities made her out everyone else down
Her sister Ciara has been known to tear into girls after a night out I have seen this my self on a few occasions
Mutton dressed as lamb
I know them too and 100% agree. Sarah was nicer when she was younger, but she's taking after Donna and Ciara and become a witch. Her only friends now are the girls who were in Donna and Ciara's class. Conviently enough its Donna and Ciaras friends who all win her giveaways. Did you see the giveaway for that laser treatment thing she did in ballincollig? Where she wore the big body suit? She was at that girls wedding only the year before....pretty sure 1 of the sisters was in the wedding party

Reactions: 5
Its 100% not a full time job. I dont know why shes kidding herself. She's doesn't even ask you mid week how you are, or get back to messages if you message her for help.
Yeah I've heard that, she's not great with the support, but her groups are far too big for her to be any real help. She probably thinks her IGTV stories are part of her work😂

Mutton dressed as lamb
I've heard very similar about one of her other sisters, very rough and ready

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mutton dressed as lamb
I felt it was so obvious all along that she was in a council estate. She def made out she owned it though which i dont understand why. she def thinks she is something that she isnt her and her family all seem very common

I know the family years. Years ago all the sisters used drive without a licence and if stopped would say they were Ciara as she had one. I've heard from someone working in the hairdressers that Brian cheated on her with another fella the night of the stag. The 1st time they broke up was for the same reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Mutton dressed as lamb
Yes my friend was attacked by her and her sister on a night out. I have always found her to be up herself. She did make out that her and her ex bought the house and all the things she would be doing to it. If she was honest and down to earth she would be much more appealing to watch but she is a compulsive liar and spouts shite. That food collab she had in town didn’t last long because of all her demands and family to eat free all the time!

I know the family years. Years ago all the sisters used drive without a licence and if stopped would say they were Ciara as she had one. I've heard from someone working in the hairdressers that Brian cheated on her with another fella the night of the stag. The 1st time they broke up was for the same reason.
I also heard it was with his friend and it hasn’t been the first time.🙈

• Wow
I
I heard this aswell 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
The one thing that surprises me about him cheating is that she is not milking the sympathy and attention for all it is worth

If Brian was in the wrong this is not Sarah’s style, should would be milking it 100%. Could you imagine the quotes and having to listen to her!!!!

The one thing that surprises me about him cheating is that she is not milking the sympathy and attention for all it is worth
Could she be embarrassed that it was with a fella? Not that it makes a difference like. Her dad and Donna's fella work with him in fastway. I'd say that's fairly awkward 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the end of "series" no one will be any the wiser hahaha

If brian did cheat im so surprised shes not milking it, unless the rumours are true and it takes 2 to tango😁😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.