Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be something in the cork water there all bat tit crazy down there πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I lived in cork for years Always met the most amazing people in cork some of the funniest people ever. Yes they are bat tit crazy I would never get into an argument with a person from cork. There made of strong stuff the women in particular would ate ya without salt 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When you get it for free of course you will decorate it. Nothing wrong with not owning your own home I never said that. Just said it wasn't her house because it's not. That's what I gather from her Instagram anyway unless it's been handed over to her and joy. As I have mentioned before I wouldn't touch any company that would deal with her. Cork people must love her.
No we don’t! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No we don’t! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
but sure she is a celeb in cork have you not heard she is a music promoter / charity worker/ bla bla bleeping bla all she is doing is fas courses because she is on the dole can't claim single parents either because she doesn't have her kids πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
but sure she is a celeb in cork have you not heard she is a music promoter / charity worker/ bla bla bleeping bla all she is doing is fas courses because she is on the dole can't claim single parents either because she doesn't have her kids πŸ™„
Oh sure she is very famous I forgot! πŸ™„πŸ™„ thought she had her own council house and lived in joys house?

That's an awful bruise sarah has on her knee. What happened her πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜œ
That looks like old tan

Oh sure she is very famous I forgot! πŸ™„πŸ™„ thought she had her own council house and lived in joys house?
Sure don't you know she had more than one car before she was so rich πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ an open top and all for the sunny days must have been all the big djs she was promoting at the time 🀣

• Haha
Can't say anything too specific as they'd know who told me but just in general nastiness, particularly to other girls who would be ' prettier' than them
β€œPrettier than them” they must be a hell of a lot of people they don’t like so!
That looks like old tan

Sure don't you know she had more than one car before she was so rich πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ an open top and all for the sunny days must have been all the big djs she was promoting at the time 🀣
oh I forgot sure she brought Keri Chandler to the savoy 😏

• Haha
Please go to the home page and hit β€œpost thread” it is the yellow button on the right hand side - this is very confusing clogging up this thread

Reactions: 4
β€œPrettier than them” they must be a hell of a lot of people they don’t like so!

oh I forgot sure she brought Keri Chandler to the savoy 😏
There’s only one person brings Keri to Cork, that’s Musca, Liz is only friends with Keri. She brought MK and a lot of other names to the Savoy and The Pav πŸ‘Œ

There’s only one person brings Keri to Cork, that’s Musca, Liz is only friends with Keri. She brought MK and a lot of other names to the Savoy and The Pav πŸ‘Œ
I don’t think she did. I think she just threw a Sir Henry’s reunion there that flopped. She wore a ball gown 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
The insta Tv series. JESUS I'VE SEEN IT ALL NOW.

The rate she rambles on about feck all, the only thing you would get from it is anxiety!!

I've never came across someone who can talk so much shite with ease.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The insta Tv series. JESUS I'VE SEEN IT ALL NOW.

The rate she rambles on about feck all, the only thing you would get from it is anxiety!!

I've never came across someone who can talk so much shite with ease.
Im mortified for herπŸ˜‚ people are only watching to see if theres any scandalπŸ˜‚
She's done about three counselling zoom sessions and she thinks she's qualified to do an IGTV series on mental health, the arrogance of her😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez calm down
I’m perfectly calm πŸ™„ Admin have shut down other threads that become about someone else so im saying it for the sake of this thread which has now been moved to an obscure location β€œQuieter threads” probably because none of the posts were about Sarah 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.