Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she thinks she's saving the world with this IGTV 'series', bout time for her, she was pig ignorant during the lockdown, and the stories I've heard about her and her sisters, its well overdue for her to give back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
oh do tell!!!

Reactions: 1
They seem like a catty bitchy group of sisters to be honest πŸ₯΄ absolutely wouldn’t wanna walk past them on the way to the toilet in a bar they’re rough as rocks

Reactions: 5
Poor tina can't boil an egg, while Sarah invented porridge and a chicken burger πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She put up that vid 10hours ago, has 15k views, only 96 comments πŸ€”
People are sick of her, i know for a fact most of my friends are so disgusted with the way she behaved during lockdown that no-one has any time for her any more

Reactions: 1
Seen her fight a few people on galz before looks like a lovely young lady πŸ™„πŸ™„

Really is Tina an blogger now aswell of that was my ma I would tell her to cop on and get off Instagram πŸ™ˆ
Yeah she doesn't say a lot just with the grandkids or sunbathing stuff like that oh and the egg πŸ˜‰

I know loads from Cork & they are all so lovely but Sarah/Julie/Supermom/Liz all look like they'd cut ye

And also heard he cheated on his stag from a reliable source.
Must be something in the cork water there all bat tit crazy down there πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.