Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the state of the two of them in the PJ's!
I can't wait to see her in the pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣
---
Keets after buying her flowers, he must want to go out tonight 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well they are the scabbiest looking bunch of flowers I have ever seen. Not €20. A bare few lillies and some baby breath! He's a big spender - NOT!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how much bigger her nose has got ? Can that happen from pregnancy?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My eye are seeing white lines everytime I blink from reading that load of shite! 🙈🤣 everything clearly isn’t rosey with them that she has to come up with that statement 🙄

Reactions: 20
So she was meant to marry Brian in March 2020. Met Keet in 2020. Broke up with Keet for a few months in 2020. She was soooooo with Keet when she was with Brian 😂😂😂😂😂 2020 was quite the year for Burps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Keith mist have been a bad boy at the works Christmas party.
Whats the gushing keith/dad post all about. I wonder is Luke with 'the other side' for Christmas. Although I can't see her giving a shite of he was, she barely acknowledges him.
I had to screen shot that statement, rotate on my phone and enlarge it to read it. Why too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she say Teet is an amazing dad to Luke. I'm from a blended family myself and statements like that can be hurtful to kids, never mind the father. Teet can be an amazing stepped up dad all day long, but he is not the child's father. Cut the tit for once Sayrah you absolute weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Keith mist have been a bad boy at the works Christmas party.
Whats the gushing keith/dad post all about. I wonder is Luke with 'the other side' for Christmas. Although I can't see her giving a shite of he was, she barely acknowledges him.
I had to screen shot that statement, rotate on my phone and enlarge it to read it. Why too much time on her hands.
Intabelly is now cutting her teeth come home daddy 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.