Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at least 2 people every day told her she looked happy?? 🙄 god she’s delusional!!
If she said 2/3 it’s believable from maybe the christening but 20-30 bleeping hell . I must be miserable I don’t tink anyone ever told me I look happy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said the same things when she was with Biden we kill each other then he ran with the shower gel. Will teeth be next? 🤣
Literally screen shot this to make the same point. Just days before Biden legged it she was posting about him, banging on about how they kill each other but "so do all couples" and she "wouldnt have it any other way".

All couples do NOT kill each other Burps!!. Couples desperately trying to cling to the wrong person kill each other. That's why you're not married yet!

Screenshot_2023-12-16-15-13-29-43_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Literally screen shot this to make the same point. Just days before Biden legged it she was posting about him, banging on about how they kill each other but "so do all couples" and she "wouldnt have it any other way".

All couples do NOT kill each other Burps!!. Couples desperately trying to cling to the wrong person kill each other. That's why you're not married yet!

View attachment 2633642
I’d rather be on my own than with a partner “killing each other”

• Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2633642
Screams insecurity

Reactions: 19
Not long after Brian got the new girlfriend and she was hiding Keith from the world didn’t she do a monster size story about how hard it was being on her own with Luke this time he was still going to see his dad she also said around this time that she had met the girlfriend. So no Sarah it wasn’t always you and lewk girl. You decided when you moved your boyfriend while yours and Brian son was in his DADs for about a week because you got Covid and that he was now lewks dad. You were only as happy a a pig in a bodadoooo field to get your excuse to stop him seeing/staying with his dad when he had the fall and cut his eye. Maybe you should get yourself checked because your memory is verrrrrry bad ya c💫💫t. Just remember a good liar needs a good memory especially when they broadcast every detail of their life on SM

• Heart
Reactions: 38
she sure likes to shout from the rooftops how happy she is. i don’t think she comes across as happy at all.

Reactions: 17
Anyone who feels the need to post something like that for the world to see is only trying to validate their relationship and convince themselves everything is hunky dory

Reactions: 33
Never come across anyone to be told so much that she’s glowing, and people that normally have to blow smoke up their other half’s arses on social media are always the couples that are miserable and killing other behind closed doors.
---
I went up a half size.

Reactions: 10
Never come across anyone to be told so much that she’s glowing, and people that normally have to blow smoke up their other half’s arses on social media are always the couples that are miserable and killing other behind closed doors.
---

I went up a half size.
I did too!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20231216_164733_Instagram.jpg

This is from 2018 highlight on botox. Think this may have been the start of her botox, but the lumps under eyebrows aren't visible here. It must be the botox that's done it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My eye are seeing white lines everytime I blink from reading that load of shite! 🙈🤣 everything clearly isn’t rosey with them that she has to come up with that statement 🙄
Very same as Scammen Joyce, when someone keeps saying "genuinely" THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.