Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ Luke was missing a father figure for along (it’s a long time not along time like how it’s a zip and not azip ) along time and I never ever speak about that because it’s not my place to” - you’re literally speaking about it now for the millionth time

“ we both had different wants in life “ what wants could have been so big and different that caused a breakup but you were subsequently able to come together and resolve ? Someone didn’t want kids ? Because it’s definitely not career or house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I heard about that but not who or what she was gifting, very sad story.
she was gifting to creators on their lives. you can buy stuff to gift like roses up to houses (not real obvs) she gifted at least 2 creators “lions” which cost £500 each…. Another creator said it’s like gambling, you gift, get praise, you gift bigger, bigger praise …. Addiction

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s “glowing”? bleeping hell if that’s glowing I hope to hell I never glow. And that’s not glowing Saaayraah it’s prob just the sweat pouring out of you after ate like a wildebeest 🤢 sure you said yourself you had to take off your jacket as you were sweatIN. As for teeeet being so amazin, would you ever shut up, you sound like a wanker. He’s not amazing he’s a useless sack of tit who, genuinely, seems to hate you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
that 2018 photo doesn’t even look like her.

also on luke having no father figure, hasn’t she grid posts up about how lucky luke is to have an amazing dad.

Reactions: 13
There's so much bullshit in her new statement. She says she never thought when it was just her and Luke that their lives would be the way they are now. Sorry but when was it just her and Luke?? She split with Brian at the beginning of 2020 and was with keet straight away (probably when she was with Brian too) And then "Luke was missing a father figure a long time"??? How was he, when Brian dumped her she had Keet lined up and couldn't wait to move him in and let him shower the child. Does she not realise when she's saying her and Keet broke up for a few months in 2020 that we all know that her and Brian finished in 2020?? Like she had no time when it was just "her and Luke"

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Those flowers are like something you'd drag out of the bin 😆 her standards are so low no doubt she got them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe they’re supposed to be getting married this year and they have nowhere to live.

Reactions: 17
What did I just witness in the Mickey Mouse voice. She makes my skin crawl. How does Keeth get up on that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There's so much bullshit in her new statement. She says she never thought when it was just her and Luke that their lives would be the way they are now. Sorry but when was it just her and Luke?? She split with Brian at the beginning of 2020 and was with keet straight away (probably when she was with Brian too) And then "Luke was missing a father figure a long time"??? How was he, when Brian dumped her she had Keet lined up and couldn't wait to move him in and let him shower the child. Does she not realise when she's saying her and Keet broke up for a few months in 2020 that we all know that her and Brian finished in 2020?? Like she had no time when it was just "her and Luke"
No her and keep broke up further into 2020 when he had a new relationship
---
I still can’t believe they’re supposed to be getting married this year and they have nowhere to live.
They're getting married next year there's like 2 weeks left this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“ we both had different wants in life “ what wants could have been so big and different that caused a breakup but you were subsequently able to come together and resolve ? Someone didn’t want kids ? Because it’s definitely not career or house
He wanted a thin bird and she wanted to eat bodadoe and stuffing sangiches and several minced cows daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Screenshot_20231216_181349_com.huawei.browser_edit_24387574098361.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_181403_com.huawei.browser_edit_24379560057216.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

Sorry yes - next year!! Still tho - after the wedding he’ll be back to mammy and so will she. Completely bizarre!

Reactions: 5
---

So in 2020 her engagement to her child's father ended and she got into a serious relationship straight away with Teet. bleeping hell, when do these people take time to actually heal and get back to themselves?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.