Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sh the video of making the Rice Krispie things with Luke and no sign of Luke till the very end when he’s looking at the camera 🤣 a bonding experience it was …. Between burp and her buckets of chocolate. Dark white and milk 🙈🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is this another random "engagement" ring, or did she get hers changed? I can't keep up with the different pieces of tat she has on that hand. Not to mention the tan 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like the ring got her 😀
---
Sh the video of making the Rice Krispie things with Luke and no sign of Luke till the very end when he’s looking at the camera 🤣 a bonding experience it was …. Between burp and her buckets of chocolate. Dark white and milk 🙈🐷
OK I saw no luke but it is a nice little activity for smallies so I think I have been "influenced" to do it before Xmas 🙃

It’s sad that she’ll buy all the shite for the baby but Luke’s not worth a €3 chocolate treat??! 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Lads the state of the lipliner 😂😂😂 She hardly paid for that to be done to her face 🤔 She mustn't have been happy with it, she didn't like or comment on the post or never shared it 😂😂
How can one look so smug with their eyes closed.. she rots me 🤢

Reactions: 7
Would holes in the heart not be picked up at the 20 week scan ? You can't believe a word she says , extremely dangerous person , poor baby is 11 weeks old and has been in and out of the doctors and hospital since she was born .
No (not defending her) in the womb babies have one type of circulation as mom is their life line, they all have holes in the heart. Once born the holes are expected to close in the 1st 24 to 48 hrs as baby adapts to life outside the womb where they have to breath and on their own. It can take longer, something babies are referred and by the time they are 6 to 12 wks when seen, it has closed.very common. Of course sometimes it's more serious and may require surgical closure. Depends on size of the hole and if baby is thriving etc.

Reactions: 6
She said herself and Luke make those rice krispie treats, ehmm can someone tell me have my eyes deceived me because I didn't see Luke helping in that video at all?🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If shes telling the truth about Luke having one of those buns and liked it so she made a tray full at home, I feel like its creating a bad relationship with food for the child. To gorge on food. He always looks undernourished he could have done with a bit of the carvary dinner.
It bugs me so much that she never makes proper dinners for her growing son. Like I made a big pot of veg soup yesterday and il just have that for my lunch, bit of fruit in the morning. She just eats way too much, couple that with no walking, like your just asking to put on weight. She only has herself to blame..

Reactions: 10
The delight in her eyes saying "Isabella is under a cardiologist in the CUH"........she's one sick twisted individual

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm sure it's a lovely thing to do with your kids. If I was going to do that with my kids I'd probably make sure the kids were there helping though 😂😂😂😂 "I made these with Luke today" and then proceeds to make the whole thing herself 😆🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s going on with the ring lads?? It looks like the original Pandora ring, but now set in a wedding band. Is she gonna put on the blazer and make a big announcement that they did actually get married at the chriiisssssssseninnnn? It’s all a bit weird.

Reactions: 11
What’s going on with the ring lads?? It looks like the original Pandora ring, but now set in a wedding band. Is she gonna put on the blazer and make a big announcement that they did actually get married at the chriiisssssssseninnnn? It’s all a bit weird.
She loved to get people talking that's all. I can never see them get married but if they do it's only for Keet to get equal guardianship of belly. He won't be a fool like Biden

Reactions: 12
girls sorry to derail but did anyone see all over tiktok a lady called joe got herself into debt over 6000 and took her own life from gifting people
I heard about that but not who or what she was gifting, very sad story.

Maybe Sandra Murphy stole her thunder with her wedding 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If shes telling the truth about Luke having one of those buns and liked it so she made a tray full at home, I feel like its creating a bad relationship with food for the child. To gorge on food. He always looks undernourished he could have done with a bit of the carvary dinner.
It bugs me so much that she never makes proper dinners for her growing son. Like I made a big pot of veg soup yesterday and il just have that for my lunch, bit of fruit in the morning. She just eats way too much, couple that with no walking, like your just asking to put on weight. She only has herself to blame..
Do you think Luke got to eat any of those?!

There's one place every last one went and it's into her big giant gob, I'd say about 10 seconds after the camera was turned off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn't in Tesco this week but I'm assuming it was discounts off all clothes if she got pj's for herself and the pig too
Not 1 item for luke

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wasn't in Tesco this week but I'm assuming it was discounts off all clothes if she got pj's for herself and the pig too
Not 1 item for luke
Can you imagine the state of the two of them in the PJ's!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.