Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Please do someone please
---
Just wanted to let ye all know that himself got a job and we're slowly chipping away at overdue bills and sorted for Christmas (we'll obviously still the food shop to do) thanks to everyone here who listened and didn't judge and tried to help. Ye are a wonderful bunch I feel like I can genuinely speak so openly here.
To stay on topic that jumpscare pic terrified me
I wonder is keet on a diet
Oh what a wonder
Please do someone please
---
Just wanted to let ye all know that himself got a job and we're slowly chipping away at overdue bills and sorted for Christmas (we'll obviously still the food shop to do) thanks to everyone here who listened and didn't judge and tried to help. Ye are a wonderful bunch I feel like I can genuinely speak so openly here.
To stay on topic that jumpscare pic terrified me
I wonder is keet on a diet
How wonderful great Christmas present for you and your family. Happy Christmas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2

cycleon

VIP Member
Dunno about anyone else but I wouldn't call that smoood and sleeeek... you can hear her hair cracking as the brush is going through her knots 🤷‍♀️

As for the tan? I'm still waiting for that "after"

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Did a bit of snooping on the elite website, I’ve been part of “websites” before 😂 and all they do is let you register for a free profile, you enter your email, set up a password and some even ask your address. Then you have the option of having a paid profile which will guarantee nearly getting responses and you’ll be able to use the full site. If you’re in a free profile then you are restricted and not guaranteed any sort of matches. It’s just like all the others. I will say tho, if it’s like other websites the free profile won’t let you search users - you’d have to pay for that privilege.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Is that Beddys ring she has on her finger? The one that she wore instead of her engagement ring when she was pregnant because her fingers were so swollen??

Jellybb

VIP Member
I hate when she uses the word handsome to describe things, handsome should only be used if describing a man ie.Teeth is not handsome 🤣 a baby’s bib is not handsome ffs
I agree, I thought she was saying it because she is a thick stupid cunt but someone told me it’s local slang

Danni78

girls sorry to derail but did anyone see all over tiktok a lady called joe got herself into debt over 6000 and took her own life from gifting people

• Sad

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Who the fuck orders 2 desserts and the chips on the side my god
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults
---
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults
Montenotte hotel , Marlborough. Radisdon little island, Vienna woods. River lee Hotel, the Kingsley.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Oh no I started my first 2 on this 🙈 I'll do better with no.3 although anyone who starts weaning early is out of their mind which we know burps is
I had to wean my last baby early( 5months ) due to reflux some babys do need it before 6 months not saying 12 weeks🤣

MakingMadMoves

---
The Montenotte is fab, The Dean is another popular one!