Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosy_hoor

That was my thought, was thinking that’s a bit clever actually no one in their family or friends group would be on there. I was half jokin but in the spirit of entertaining it I don’t think they do as much as they make out on the interviewing and verifying - should I take one for the team and search 😂

I posted about this a year or so back about something we all knew she was lying about (god knows what at this rate) My close friend (not the one on elite) is a detective and I was always intrigued on the things she’d tell me she leaned from training -definitely all the above along with tugging and adjusting clothing, lip licking/biting, scratching or tugging at skin or earlobes. Thats her daily actually, wonder if nervous belching is on the list?
Anyway I posted I made her watch sarahs story that day and she was like Jesus she’s a walking case study who is that ? and then asked me was I back watching those trailer trash tiktoks again 😂 (I live abroad)
This is so interesting. Get your detective friend to log on and educate us all! I'm sure she's loads of free time to be doing that case study on burps 😅

Reactions: 1

Campfire

In her Nato glow ad.. is she wearing a wedding ring with her engagement ring? I might be seeing things but looks like a set of 2 rings if not 3?!

snmb

girls sorry to derail but did anyone see all over tiktok a lady called joe got herself into debt over 6000 and took her own life from gifting people
I heard about that but not who or what she was gifting, very sad story.

Beavana

VIP Member
I can only watch on the other site - what has she linked as ad/ at? Is it the presents she's set up in the room for lewk or what?