Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
There's so much bullshit in her new statement. She says she never thought when it was just her and Luke that their lives would be the way they are now. Sorry but when was it just her and Luke?? She split with Brian at the beginning of 2020 and was with keet straight away (probably when she was with Brian too) And then "Luke was missing a father figure a long time"??? How was he, when Brian dumped her she had Keet lined up and couldn't wait to move him in and let him shower the child. Does she not realise when she's saying her and Keet broke up for a few months in 2020 that we all know that her and Brian finished in 2020?? Like she had no time when it was just "her and Luke"
No her and keep broke up further into 2020 when he had a new relationship
---
I still can’t believe they’re supposed to be getting married this year and they have nowhere to live.
They're getting married next year there's like 2 weeks left this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Crones884

VIP Member
Like that's my second child's name 😂😂😂 ah no in all seriousness have ye any names picked
We do we over and back between 3 so i think it might be a case of deciding when we see her. Its so difficult isnt it. No sign of lwek he must be with the bidens

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Don't want to be giving her ideas for a pre Christmas hospiday but she mentioned an abscess on her tonsil... she could have quincy and need that abscess drained 🤢 I've had that myself and its horrific.

Funny cos Teet looks like an abscess 🙊😂
What is Quincy iv never heard of this

Crones884

VIP Member
Oh they really do catch loads of puke they are great, although with reflux here we used to put a bath towel on him oh man the PTSD 🙈😂
Sorry i shouldnt laugh but a bath towel you poor thing. I'll be back for tips if i need them 😅
---
😂😂 I was the same bought babyboo when had my baby 4 months ago she got gifted some weeks later thought f*ck you so I ordered from the little one… 7 bibs €20 and great quality
Unreal will have a look now thank you

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Never come across anyone to be told so much that she’s glowing, and people that normally have to blow smoke up their other half’s arses on social media are always the couples that are miserable and killing other behind closed doors.
---

I went up a half size.
I did too!

Louber

Chatty Member
Is this list online , I entered my kids names but forgot to buy the paper 😭🙈
Nearly forgot too!

Try Sunday Times.ie extra nice list.. not sure if you'd have to subscribe just to see that. Probably would, get nothing for free.

I wish there was a dm option here and I could post you a copy!!

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Please do someone please
---
Just wanted to let ye all know that himself got a job and we're slowly chipping away at overdue bills and sorted for Christmas (we'll obviously still the food shop to do) thanks to everyone here who listened and didn't judge and tried to help. Ye are a wonderful bunch I feel like I can genuinely speak so openly here.
To stay on topic that jumpscare pic terrified me
I wonder is keet on a diet
Honestly, SO DELIGHTED to hear this, happy christmas xxxx

• Heart

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
She’s just unable to be single I think.. she needs the constant validation of having a partner…no matter what they look like or how they treat her.
I think they will get married at some stage but I think she’ll postpone again because of her weight. (That is if she doesn’t get herself a weight pen prescription or a turkey sleeve)
---
Also @Crones884 i couldn’t reply on last thread cos I was behind but the tescos baby vests are fantastic. Definitely stock up on those. Their babygros are fantastic also, wash really well too. All mine from first kid also did the second and I passed them on to a friend after that. Exact same as next for 1/2 the price , sales are great too.
Asda vests and babygrows also wash well and don't go bubbly like Penney's!
Anyone know where I'd be able buy a weightloss pen without prescription