Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I can't get over how that muppet thought it was a good idea to put his photo on a dating app. Cork is a small place, you can't carry on with that shitehawkery without someone seeing u within 5 mins. He'll spin her some yarn and she'll believe it, both as thick as each other 😵
Ok,I'm speed reading, as I've been preoccupied....wtf, who discovered Keet was on Tinder?

Crones884

VIP Member
Nevèr used bibs for feeding when a new born. Always used a muslin wrapped around them. That way if they threw up it saved clothes as well :)
After that and when they werevat the age of dribbling Ì found the terry cloth ones from Dunnes very good.
I have a few muslin cloths alright thank you

anotherkerrywan

Is this another random "engagement" ring, or did she get hers changed? I can't keep up with the different pieces of tat she has on that hand. Not to mention the tan 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like the ring got her 😀
---
Sh the video of making the Rice Krispie things with Luke and no sign of Luke till the very end when he’s looking at the camera 🤣 a bonding experience it was …. Between burp and her buckets of chocolate. Dark white and milk 🙈🐷
OK I saw no luke but it is a nice little activity for smallies so I think I have been "influenced" to do it before Xmas 🙃