Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beans.means..

VIP Member
She's either gonna get pregnant again or else go to Turkey for the sleeve after christmas. I do think they will get married though, he's just as bad as her and I'm sure she would turn a blind eye to any extra curricular activities he might partake in 🀒

Reactions: 3

Jellybb

VIP Member
I wonder is Luke going with his actual father for Christmas this year? Her hair badly needs to be chopped. It’s really awful

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Yes I can imagine it now...."the trolls have gone too far and are impersonating Keets Turkey teet on dating apps to break us up. But we are united and looooove each other isn't that right keet?" "Tis ya mate " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Who remembers SIX? This song in particular. Can hear a Corkonion version from Burps and Teet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Someone needs to let burps know she can fit into her green blazer again for "the chats". I just saw this one on LTS .
There you are sarah love, don't say us trolls don't do nothing for ya girl! :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
burpsblazer.png

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

She had that lip filler done a good while ago now, but she still has a needle mark on her top lip in that latest makeup reel.
I wouldn't be happy with that

Jellybb

VIP Member
State of those fucking bibs

is there any thread for Kayleigh trap? What a fucking dose

cycleon

VIP Member
She's off to Dublin tomorrow with her sister "just for the spin" Must be great to be able to just drop your parenting responsibilities to just go for a spin when you fancy it
If itsabellt is with teet then fair enough of she goes to spend the house saving money... but if she leaves her with her mum etc than she's useless but he is an utter waste of space..

Wexy123

VIP Member
Has to be after bagging herself a bed in hospital, drip photo incoming followed by a lengthy statement
---
Has to be after bagging herself a bed in hospital, drip photo incoming followed by a lengthy statement

• Sick

msster

Chatty Member
Who the fuck orders 2 desserts and the chips on the side my god
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults
---
Who the fuck orders 2 desserts and the chips on the side my god
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults

• Sad

C1O2

Chatty Member
Imagine the rant when the receipt comes if teet on tinder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or will be something sooon when she catches up here lol
It’ll be a Christmas present to the TattlersπŸ™ŒπŸ» she might whip out a green jumper or hoody for the occasion 🐸

• Haha