Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KathD

Low key LIVING for the abomination she makes for Lanza wedding, the Ryanair plane in sky with beddy with wings and a rainbow, teeth & burps on the beach, lewwwwk with the dyed blonde hair and belly like a toilet roll holder on burps hip ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fuck me Iโ€™m deceased ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I donโ€™t get the reels why is she screaming to to the bag ? What hairdrerres has all this free time coming up to Christmas ๐Ÿคฃ I feel like Sarah knows she getting a house soon somehow

Attachments

noseygossiper

Any recommendations on bibs seeing as we arent buying the same shite as bodadoes burp o connor
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I was the same bought babyboo when had my baby 4 months ago she got gifted some weeks later thought f*ck you so I ordered from the little oneโ€ฆ 7 bibs โ‚ฌ20 and great quality

• Heart

msster

Chatty Member
Speaking of sister the one sister who has the salon haven't seen her hubbie in pics lately did he do a runner with saxa also

Cossie

She really Should join up with that pig Richie they'd do well going to all the chippers and carvery lunches... Cooking in the wild the two Corkconians ๐Ÿคฃ I suppose its one way to be on the beg for freebies people like that would turn you off going to those places.
Sure arenโ€™t they neighbours!

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

Why is one of her nostril holes filled in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ can nostril skin get swollen and fat? It's all I can see I'm that natural glow spiel

• Haha
Honestly, I have said it before but her children wither me. Endless posts and reels about them ๐Ÿ™„ keep them offline because no one gives a fuck about the kids outfits
I predict she was up at 5am for the next sale.. because she is that basic ๐Ÿ™„ no offence to anyone that does this. I just wouldnโ€™t
Next is closed till the 27th it starts tomorrow morning
---
Could not be paid to queue for a next sale I have actually never bought mine next clothes I think they are so overpriced for what u get
There actually reasonable priced in my opinion I always buy next for my daughter

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Honestly, I have said it before but her children wither me. Endless posts and reels about them ๐Ÿ™„ keep them offline because no one gives a fuck about the kids outfits
I predict she was up at 5am for the next sale.. because she is that basic ๐Ÿ™„ no offence to anyone that does this. I just wouldnโ€™t
Love next but I'd never get up at 5 to go ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

nannyg

VIP Member
Was this only last Christmas? Sweet Jesus sheโ€™s doubled in size since then!

Jamimack

I second the little one bibs they're great quality. Had babyboo on my other son but the price would put me off buying again and the fact they gift this bitch

poppyseed1

VIP Member
So 'Santa's nice list' was published in the Sunday Times today.

I see Luke and Belly made it.
Interestingly, Luke Burke is there but so is Luke Patrick Burke both aged 7. Is she trying to make 'Luke Patrick' a thing just like 'Isabella Rose' sad bastard.
Is this list online , I entered my kids names but forgot to buy the paper ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ