Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
“The rush of Christmas”, what would you know about that you lazy langer?! Sure you do fuck all bar pick your teeth, neglect your son and sell Dealin Yokes all from the comfort of your cave in your mother’s house! And the anxiety! Jesus Christ! You’re only anxious because people have questioned the loyalty of “your man” teeet on here and you’re FUMIN 😂 a good 9-5, mon to fri would sort your “anxiety”, Saayyrahhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Looking forward to seeing this "roomy" outfit on her soon! A contender for her Christmas Day outfit perhaps! 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wexy123

VIP Member
The TikTok 🙄 it’s so embarrassing when these cunts put stupid Inspiration type voice overs on their tacky tributes and montages🙄 I don’t know about any of ye but I have never ever ever felt the need to post that kind of shit to my social media. She really should be looking into getting a job so she can give her life a bit of purpose.
Honestly the mind boggles. My kids dad is amazing. Works hard every day and always makes time for all of us. I appreciate him so much, but I just tell him that. Never have I ever felt the need to dedicate a tiktok to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He would absolutely hate it anyway and I have more self respect for myself than to make out that I'm grateful for the most basic of things like a dad holding his kid!! I've always said it, it's the ones who try to portray how perfect they are that are the ones who have troubles they are trying to hide.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Who does this fat lump of shit think she is going to inspire? Also progress and Sarah done belong in same sentence? It’s fatter she’s getting, she’s living in her mothers box room, on her second fiancée and fifth set of wedding plans, she has no job, no friends, her dress sense is dire, she is constantly making fuck ups, she hasn’t a penny to her name, she can’t even motivate herself to wash her hair the majority of the time with her lumpy bumpy hairy face and mutant baby teeth the fuckin state of her thinking anyone would want to be inspired by her. Her mothering skills leave a lot to be desired they would only inspire Tusla to open a case

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
So supposedly the baby had holes in her heart and a murmur and this asshole brought the child out during a storm to a bunch of strangers after 2 spinal taps? AM I HIGH?! Like everyone reads differently BUT WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE AND CHILD SAFETY

nannyg

VIP Member
He’s prowling Elite Singles and he can’t pay for his daughters christening, oh my god I’m howling laughing, dear Jesus have they no shame, not a pot to piss in, between her being a slob and him shelling it out in the bookies no wonder they’re waiting for the council to house them! Its like an episode of Shameless
Embarrassing….

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She said the same things when she was with Biden we kill each other then he ran with the shower gel. Will teeth be next? 🤣
Literally screen shot this to make the same point. Just days before Biden legged it she was posting about him, banging on about how they kill each other but "so do all couples" and she "wouldnt have it any other way".

All couples do NOT kill each other Burps!!. Couples desperately trying to cling to the wrong person kill each other. That's why you're not married yet!

Screenshot_2023-12-16-15-13-29-43_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
That's great news . No one should ever judge we have all struggled at somestage in our lives times can be tough. Hope next year is better for you 💖
Thank you 😊😊 I'm feeling alot more positive to be honest and I'm actually making time for self care too so I feel like I'm coming out of the dark hole (depression not Sarah's nostril)

• Heart
  • Haha

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t she actually make you sick, the christening “decor” and decorations etc are an ad. How embarrassing she was begging for a freebie for her own daughters “big day”. The lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

GW84

VIP Member
Remember when Belly was 6 weeks and after the mid term she was going to start being good. Not a mention of that since.
Remember when Belly was in her belly and she was going to pounding the roads after September... she must have meant next September

• Haha
I agree with everything else about her eating but I can't believe people are so against a side portion of chips, I'll just go into hiding for a while 😂

• Haha