Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Would she ever hurry up with the statement! There must be sooo much going on in the background. Didn’t she say Luke was having his tonsils out before Christmas? Maybe they took hers out instead! After all it’s probably the biggest abscess the surgeon has ever seen. He said Sarah gurl Luke’s had 7 years of tonsillitis, another 7 won’t kill him and you’ll have plenty trips to GPs, SouthDoc and a&e with him to keep you happy, so we’ll take yours instead. You’ll be in the Guinness Book of Records for the biggest tonsils ever removed. Drive it on Mr Surgeon. Drive it on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Wexy123

VIP Member
I cannot believe she allows that child to call Keith “dad” when his own dad is still in the picture! It’s fucking bizarre
There's a lot going to happen court wise in the new year, an awful lot was put off because of the miscarriage, mental health, depression, then claims of stress while she was pregnant, all of these things she's been using to hold up the family court. But there's a move on things now (that's what she was going on about when she was saying their newborn bubble was stolen from them 🙄) so hopefully lewk will be soon able to see his father more. And I don't know Brian at all so can't say what kind of father he is, I know one of his family members well and from what she says Sarah has been an absolute nightmare to deal with and has held the family court up for so long with a different excuse anytime a hearing is set

• Wow
  • Heart
Happy Christmas trolls, off to get aaarganised now, not one bodado fits all. Those that know me, know that I'm going to have a good day, despite lots going on in the background. I hope my dinner is nicer than yours, but not in a nasty way xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
I’m probably going to offend/insult people here but how can a child talk constantly about a baby who was at most 12 weeks gestation!! I’m sorry but it’s absolutely insane.
Because he has been abused and brainwashed by his mother who forced and wanted him to grieve. The mental damage done to that boy is astronomical. She reminds me of a real life witch, ugly big nosed and evil to boot!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Few green blazer rant videos here..

---
View attachment 2640488
Ok 2 things from a professional point of view that proves she's lying (fyi , I'm not a professional but I watch programmes that show signs that people are lying so I kinda am a professional 😂)

Evidence number 1- The reefing and pulling of the necklace aggressively: This means she is subliminally trying to shut herself up by choking herself cause she knows she is bullshitting.

Evidence number 2- Closes her eyes at a very important part in the rant: This means she is subliminally trying to hide herself cause she knows she is lying .

End of my professional opinion.. 🤓😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MaryinDonegal.

I think the crazy bitch is gonna try be a life coach! She's probably been "working in the background" on some bullshit online course and printed herself off a certificate.

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i feel like someone needs to do a PSA about babies sleep and routine. no one and i mean not one single person gives a flying fanny about your baby or how they slept. this is how boring she is

HumphreyB

VIP Member
anyone who feels the need to post what they have bought for their kids are simply looking for the the wow aren’t you amazing. most normal parents know they are doing their absolute best for their kids. then you have sarah, julie, grace etc who are doing nowhere near enough to meet their kids basic needs yet think they are great parents.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Honestly, I have said it before but her children wither me. Endless posts and reels about them 🙄 keep them offline because no one gives a fuck about the kids outfits
I predict she was up at 5am for the next sale.. because she is that basic 🙄 no offence to anyone that does this. I just wouldn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bobs86

VIP Member
She’s just a trooper lads, still beating out the ads, with tonsillitis and all. She’s even on antibiotics, but will power on and show us mere mortals how to curl our hair from straight!
Someone give her the freedom of Cork, she deserves it ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
There’s gonna be a break up statement coming thick and fast soon. I’ve never seen someone put out so much to show how “happy” they are. It’ll be blamed on the stress of a new baby and needing space etc etc.

Reactions: 34

GW84

VIP Member
For anyone who sadly had a miscarriage or a loss she is the most triggering person it is awful to watch
I've had 4 miscarriages, pregnant now again and she used to trigger me so much. I had my 3rd miscarriage the same week (at the same gestation) as she miraculously gave birth to her stillborn fetus. It used to trigger me how someone who doesn't give a shit about her existing child, could make up so much shite about infertility etc and then go on to have a baby pretty much immediately after. But now I look at her and think how terribly sad her life is that she can't even be happy with the 2 kids she has, she can't even care enough to do the best for them, ages so materialistic that they are just accessories to her. I don't get triggered anymore but I do feel sorry for those kids as they'll know no different as they grow up.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Literally screen shot this to make the same point. Just days before Biden legged it she was posting about him, banging on about how they kill each other but "so do all couples" and she "wouldnt have it any other way".

All couples do NOT kill each other Burps!!. Couples desperately trying to cling to the wrong person kill each other. That's why you're not married yet!

View attachment 2633642
I’d rather be on my own than with a partner “killing each other”

• Heart