Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macey

Sitting in the car while Ham Head had an MRI & wanting to be home isn't anxiety its called having no patience.
Or in her case jealousy & anger it wasn't her having the MRI.
She wouldn't know anxiety if it floored her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Heidi88

VIP Member
Eat the carvery, have the chips but don't film yourself eating it. Who wants to watch someone else eating. It is disgusting. I physically cringe if I hear someone chewing too loudly.

Like who wants to see someone like this mid chew. Was she ever taught to keep her mouth closed when chewing. I really think these influencers have something missing in terms of knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. She isnt the only one that does it. Sabrina Hill constantly does it. Georgie Crawford did it last night advertising Fresh too. It is disgusting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Alucia

VIP Member
Tattlers Ive been reading away but not feeling great with whatever cold is going around. I hope she gets wasted tomorrow and gives us some Christmas drama to rival eastenders
Never mind The Queen Vic we have The Queen of Onslow. Can't wait for Eastenders, hope it lives up to the build up. Hope you feel better soon and can enjoy your dinner tomorrow.

Screenshot_20231224_200848_com.huawei.browser_edit_20429541672923.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Puffin

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Tattlers, May your day be filled with Bodadoes and cheese . Wishing your sugar and salt don't look the same and that whatever you have going on is all in the background. Hope Santa was good and brought everyone a bow and green blazer to keep traditions going xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Moondrop

Thread suggestion:

Lewk enjoyed Christmas at his dad’s, it’s a crime. Sent to the gaming dungeon, serve your time.
Now it’s Belly’s time to shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wexy123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Finding out Keets been prowling on Tinder, still won't stop Sarah from inhaling her dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 42

nothanks91

VIP Member
Honestly is Fiona well?? Who looks for Sarah’s kids names and buys them and drops them to the shop!! Jesus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Jellybb

VIP Member
That Rebecca Clark one needs a boot into the Fanny because that shit ain’t normal ☠ and the other cunt recording herself heavily breathing and crying while opening that abomination of a photograph. I’d put it straight in the bin and start legal proceedings against Rebecca Clark. That has to be some kind of hate crime making shit like that? Fucking hell!

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The bottom line is that the cunt should not be posting any images of her children online.. THEY ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT!!!!!!!! The fact she is putting them out there….. it’s no surprise that people are commenting on them! Right or wrong, Sarah Burke has put those children out there and she is responsible!

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
This would not surprise me one bit. She is an evil piece of shit
It's all true, there's loads more but I'm watching what I say here or I'll doxx myself. But she's psycho level 100, absolute crazy bitch.
Luke must have been well looked after at Brian's over Christmas since she's all of a sudden putting a games room together for him. Totally normal thing to be doing for your kid 2 days AFTER Christmas 🤔😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

harleyquinnjoker

I must go to town and get a few bits should be on her headstone fuck me, I had a full abdominal hysterectomy first week of October so I'm off work and with that time I managed to have all my Xmas shopping done by November because I'm not working and not used to all the free time , I also did my brothers Xmas shopping for him arganised my three kids bedrooms/wardrobes for the upcoming Christmas and am sat here today with a gleaming house and my Xmas shop don't....how the fluck does someone with that much free time not have a thing done like for the last 3 years I followed her she was getting arganised and still doesn't seem to have her shit together! Pathetic lazy entitled munter she is with all the help she has!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i just can’t deal with her grief crap. like betty reached a fine age, we are all gonna die. i’m just being horrible i know but christ people have buried their children she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 40

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Don't come at me, but is it just me, Belly is not even cute. Just very hard features for a 12 week old baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Louber

Chatty Member
Ugh she is vile 🤢 That was the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. She is the ugliest eater..

If I was Keet I'd be afraid to put my mickey near her gob, he might never get it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Poor Tina who lost her mother and has a sick husband in making the dinner and this one all dolled up sniffling into her phone 🙄 I thought Tina was a terrible cook??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

jojoiseeya

Not long after Brian got the new girlfriend and she was hiding Keith from the world didn’t she do a monster size story about how hard it was being on her own with Luke this time he was still going to see his dad she also said around this time that she had met the girlfriend. So no Sarah it wasn’t always you and lewk girl. You decided when you moved your boyfriend while yours and Brian son was in his DADs for about a week because you got Covid and that he was now lewks dad. You were only as happy a a pig in a bodadoooo field to get your excuse to stop him seeing/staying with his dad when he had the fall and cut his eye. Maybe you should get yourself checked because your memory is verrrrrry bad ya c💫💫t. Just remember a good liar needs a good memory especially when they broadcast every detail of their life on SM

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I cannot believe she allows that child to call Keith “dad” when his own dad is still in the picture! It’s fucking bizarre