Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Dear God, the stockings on the baby 🤦‍♀️ I really don't know where this one gets her ideas from 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

LordElton

I’m probably going to offend/insult people here but how can a child talk constantly about a baby who was at most 12 weeks gestation!! I’m sorry but it’s absolutely insane.
My thoughts exactly, it's offensive to people who have experienced the trauma of a stillbirth or the loss of a child by referencing things like "he tells her about their brother in heaven". What could he possibly tell her about him?
---
She is delusional, and Luke is being exposed to it all in such detail. My mother had numerous miscarriages around the same gestation as Sarah when I was growing up, and I was completely oblivious until she told me about them when I was an adult.

• Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
Remember last year she put the photo up and we pointed out on this thread how she looked like her before pic 😂😂 photo was deleted within an hour 😂😂 think it’s on the threads from this time last year
Ah yes, good times, good times…
IMG_7719.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lizaon35

So if we are to believe all the stuff on here about teeth he is which we know a fat shaming gambling pig who loves the drink and fags and possible ❄❄❄ who won’t put a roof over his families head and pops up on dating apps. Wow just wow I’d be running with the saxa myself.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
serious question, do adults wear matching tracksuits?
Usually the people I see wearing matching tracksuits are the type I see around limerick on scramblers and sulkys

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
The delight in her eyes saying "Isabella is under a cardiologist in the CUH"........she's one sick twisted individual

• Sick

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
Definitely a statement pending. She's only been on with ads since the dating app was mentioned here 😳
Yes I can imagine it now...."the trolls have gone too far and are impersonating Keets Turkey teet on dating apps to break us up. But we are united and looooove each other isn't that right keet?" "Tis ya mate " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Watch now she will have a question box up soon and there will be a question asking “did Luke see his dad over Christmas” just so she can answer and pretend he didn’t 🙄

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s salivating at the thoughts of a medical issue with the kid 🙄 deedee Blanchard strikes again ☠

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Taylor17

VIP Member
Ha ha. Moto for 2023. It's motto, Sarah you dummy. Miss Beth is the next generation of burke women who will learn that sugar and salt look the same.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does she realise she looks like a big fat fool when she is gazing at him like that in photos 🫣 I’m absolutely mortified for her when she does that ☠

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

I think they will get married. There'll be a third child and that's when the shit will really hit the fan.
No social welfare payments as they'll be married.
Sarah refusing to work as she's a "stay at home mom"
Getting someone to mind 3 children will be near impossible, so time away to "just be" will not happen.
Keet will be going out on his own 😉
Keet will spend more time in the bookies to "just be"
Be Sarah will be left with 3 kids in a misery of her own creating, and I'm looking forward to it all unfolding before our eyes

• Haha
  • Heart