Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellyTheElephant

Why does she say Teet is an amazing dad to Luke. I'm from a blended family myself and statements like that can be hurtful to kids, never mind the father. Teet can be an amazing stepped up dad all day long, but he is not the child's father. Cut the shit for once Sayrah you absolute weapon

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
Poor Burps. If it’s not an abscess it’s anxiety. Yet
She got her nails done
Went to Luke’s concert
Drove Teet for an MRI
Going for a blow dry in the morning
Going shopping in town.
Going out for dinner
Going to the Marina Market Friday
For someone with anxiety she’s got a lot on🤣 Belly is the image of Beth in that pic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
There's so much bullshit in her new statement. She says she never thought when it was just her and Luke that their lives would be the way they are now. Sorry but when was it just her and Luke?? She split with Brian at the beginning of 2020 and was with keet straight away (probably when she was with Brian too) And then "Luke was missing a father figure a long time"??? How was he, when Brian dumped her she had Keet lined up and couldn't wait to move him in and let him shower the child. Does she not realise when she's saying her and Keet broke up for a few months in 2020 that we all know that her and Brian finished in 2020?? Like she had no time when it was just "her and Luke"

• Angry

Mary Mary

VIP Member
The only anxiety she experiences is waiting for the butchers to open every morning so she can get her meat fix for the day!! 🤣

• Haha

Fitzytour

Anyone who feels the need to post something like that for the world to see is only trying to validate their relationship and convince themselves everything is hunky dory

cycleon

VIP Member
Anxiety my fucking hole will u fuck off!!!!! 😠😠 and about an 18 minute long story about the childs routine and bed times. Like who the fuck cares what time your child sleeps until u fucking gowl! 🙄 Jesus christ I can't stand her!
The anxiety is that she saw Biden at lewks play and she looked like shit

• Haha
  • Wow

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
The way she talks to the baby in that pretend gooey voice and repeats herself over and over again makes me want to pull my fucking ears off! 😒 Saaaaay Hiiiiii, Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa 😠😠😠😠 the child can't even lift her own head never mind speak u fucking gowl shut up! 😒🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

irishjen

VIP Member
I really wish shops stayed closed on the 26th there is zero need poor retail with feck all time off.

Reactions: 32

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
So an event planner for a sham christening which was an excuse for a piss up by this pack of scum, but her son can’t have a birthday party at home or in a play centre? Make it make sense

• Sad

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Anxiety my fucking hole will u fuck off!!!!! 😠😠 and about an 18 minute long story about the childs routine and bed times. Like who the fuck cares what time your child sleeps until u fucking gowl! 🙄 Jesus christ I can't stand her!

shiv6482

Chatty Member
Well I hope Luke was spoiled rotten at his dad's for Christmas, the poor chap doesn't get a look in at home anymore now that she has instabelly, it's so sad to watch. She doesn't even buy him as much as a tshirt when she's buying hauls of stuff for Belly. He must feel so left out so I hope he had the best Christmas ever. She's so pathetic having the computer room ready for when he got back from Brian's - making sure he forgets about his Dad straight away by having that for him. Any normal person would have had it done for him for Christmas time but Burps had to hold it back so she can better whatever he got from his Dad for Christmas, sickening stuff
And what’s with the computer room
Is he gonna be locked away in that 24/7, or just the 1% of the time he’s not with her 🤔🤔

Enough with the excessive display of privilege disguised as ‘parenting goals’ Burps! It’s disheartening to witness her flaunting their extravagant computer room for Lewk as if it’s a necessity. He needs love, attention, and guidance, not opulent tech setups designed solely for social media validation. She should focus on nurturing Lewk’s creativity, fostering real-life experiences, and promoting responsible tech usage rather than showcasing unnecessary extravagance for likes and shares.

Is a dedicated tech space really what a child that young needs? What happened to playdates, outdoor adventures, and imaginative play? Instead of fostering genuine connections and real-life experiences, is the world’s most grateful kid just going to be locked away in a glorified tech hub for Burp’s convenience?

And let’s talk about the responsibility aspect. Are these 2 langballs even going to monitor Lewk’s usage or just use it as a way to keep him out of sight so they can fawn some more over Instabelly? Giving a 7-year-old unrestricted access to technology is a recipe for disaster. It’s crucial to set boundaries, teach responsible usage, and balance screen time with other activities. This whole obsession with creating a mini tech centre for Lewk feels more like a convenience for her social media aesthetic rather than thoughtful parenting. She should prioritise hands-on parenting over flashy showcases, and focus on raising a well-rounded kid instead of isolating him in a high-tech room.

Apologies…rant over, green blazer off. As you were 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Jesus I’ve never told anyone in my life that I can see the happiness of them. And have never had anyone say it to me. And she claims she has had 20-30 people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as it 🙄🙄🙄maybe I’m just a cunt 🤣🤣

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I hate when she uses the word handsome to describe things, handsome should only be used if describing a man ie.Teeth is not handsome 🤣 a baby’s bib is not handsome ffs

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Pathetic cunt tagging The Barn now and thanking them for her nephews birthday lunch.......seeing as she didn't pay for it or organise it she has no business thanking or tagging them. She's desperately tagging everywhere these days in the hope of any ol' freebie, she just oozes desperation with her blatant begging, which is falling on deaf ears, no-one has any interest in her and her saddo life

• Heart
  • Sick