Sarah Burke #46 I’d say it’s not the first time that Keet was up for only 33 seconds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think she said the company passed on the people's names enough times 🙄 🤣🙈 she is so thick it's unbelievable. Absolutely hanging them out to dry.. now wondering was the choice of bauble a good idea.

I also laughed at her I've no dispute with Lukes sister.. I should hope not isn't she an innocent little baby.

I've to watch that rant again.. too funny
She nearly came out of the screen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does it sound like she was dropped by the company but she is saying she pulled away because they handled the situation badly ?? Happy Chewsday witches 💕🤣🤣🤣
Jeez lads I'd nearly join slimming world this eve, to hear her chats!!!

This isn't really a GDPR breach. By all means fill in the form but I think you're wasting your time.

I think people were being overly dramatic about the cheap bauble anyway! Brian Biden doesn't seem to care, why are you all getting your knickers in a knot?
Answer me why you always find fault with what other people do or say?? Is it for attention or do you run need to be shown to the rave thread, personally I'm sick of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The label company in fairness must be raging, to them it was marketing and she fucked the hole thing up. Got the info of who was messaging etc and then decided I don't need to work with a company like that and fucks her over.

She's off the wall altogether this morning! I'm an amazing mother to luke..and she does genuinely believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So basically she is after saying that the label company (even tho they weren't very nice to the people that complained) have reached out to her to tell her that she should have informed them that there was a dispute ... she said she doesn't need to work with a brand like that also... and she went on more about keeping Luke from his dad then just talking about the point in case which is that Luke is not an only child! She's fuming, serves her right... she also tried to squirm our of requesting that message on the bauble by saying they sent that to me, they did.... oh boy oh boy Tuesday just got a whole lot more interesting.... no morning sickness today haha
It also sounds to me like the brand ha
So basically she is after saying that the label company (even tho they weren't very nice to the people that complained) have reached out to her to tell her that she should have informed them that there was a dispute ... she said she doesn't need to work with a brand like that also... and she went on more about keeping Luke from his dad then just talking about the point in case which is that Luke is not an only child! She's fuming, serves her right... she also tried to squirm our of requesting that message on the bauble by saying they sent that to me, they did.... oh boy oh boy Tuesday just got a whole lot more interesting.... no morning sickness today haha
It also sounds like the brand pulled away from working with her - maybe I'm wrong there? "She should have informed them that there was a dispute"

Reactions: 9
It was very petty what she wrote on that bauble. No matter how many ways she tries to justify it. 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok so the way I'm understanding it,shes mad at the brand???
Says she doesn't want to work with a brand like that and they seemed to tell her they should have been informed of a dispute.. She is throwing them under the bus with the breach of GDPR but maybe that is intentional if the collab has been removed and the relationship is finished.Shes a piece of work.I think she was rattled that the messages were shared here and the brand said she confirmed the message on the bauble,she wanted to spin the line they sent it to her without her knowing the message.
As for defamation of character?Alright Gerry Hutch calm down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jeez lads I'd nearly join slimming world this eve, to hear her chats!!!

Answer me why you always find fault with what other people do or say?? Is it for attention or do you run need to be shown to the rave thread, personally I'm sick of it
Because I work in closely with the data controller in my company so I know GDPR inside out.

Also in relation to Brian and the comments about the bauble, I can say what I want. If you're personally sick of it, mute me, its a very easy solution.

I say plenty about Sarah on this so I'm not sure why I need to be shown to the rave thread? Do I have to start calling her a fat bleep just to fit in?

• Heart
Hope the label company, as scummy and rude as they were in responses, take back any payment they gave her. LOVE that this has backfired. She’s only snapping because this was a tiny company and now they’re pulling away from her not vice versa and she’s afraid of bigger deals going south. I’m starting to think Dylan Oaks gave out names too but they’re so trashy she knew they wouldnt abandon her. Hahaha this is gas. IT’S RECIPROCATE SARAH!!! YOU bleeping DIPSHIT! 😂 “be very careful” be very careful yourself ye social welfare scheming unaccompanied driving bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice she nearly choked herself saying lukes sister🤣🤣🤣well that was a lovley bitta tuesday morning entertainment

• Haha
Now no matter if the brand pulled from her or she left them as she doesn't want to work with someone like that, the fact of the matter her pettiness of choice of words to get at Brian has cost her a brand job.

I love how she's alway saying I'm so glad of the opportunities I get , trying to get to 50k etc. When she fucks up... its only a sideline.. not my career. It doesn't matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg HAHAHAHAH DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH - that’s not what a complaint is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s bleeping gas and the only reason she isn’t taking it further is because it will cost her, no free legal aid for a case you take civically 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The brand 100% pulled away from her, that’s why she is on like a bull this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else notice she nearly choked herself saying lukes sister🤣🤣🤣well that was a lovley bitta tuesday morning entertainment
She had to get in that she is only a half sister :cry:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.