Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in 2020 her engagement to her child's father ended and she got into a serious relationship straight away with Teet. bleeping hell, when do these people take time to actually heal and get back to themselves?!
This is it, exactly what I'm saying. Her and Brian finished early 2020, she got with Keet, then broke up for a few months and got back together...all in 2020. And then the cheek of her to talk about when it was just her and Luke as if they went through years alone just the 2 of them 😂😂😂 Or Luke not having a father figure for a long time. She wasn't single for a week I'd say, and in all honesty I would genuinely think she had Keet on the go while she was still with Brian.

Reactions: 19
This is it, exactly what I'm saying. Her and Brian finished early 2020, she got with Keet, then broke up for a few months and got back together...all in 2020. And then the cheek of her to talk about when it was just her and Luke as if they went through years alone just the 2 of them 😂😂😂 Or Luke not having a father figure for a long time. She wasn't single for a week I'd say, and in all honesty I would genuinely think she had Keet on the go while she was still with Brian.
How the duck does she get them with her hairy hog face and crubeens? And being a total bleep on top of it?? The mind boggles 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now I could be one million percent wrong, but my understanding from the northside rumour mill at the time was Biden left her in March 2020 a few weeks before the wedding, her and the sisters tried to spread a rumour he went off with another fella but really Sarah had gotten off with someone. She was supposedly with Keet in April 2020 a little bit before he moved in. They split up and Keet got a new girlfriend (savage ass) and then came back to Burps end of 2020. From her therapy videos they were having IVF from then on!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Comedy gold. She has consistently come on and talked about Luke and his Dad's relationship , how fecking fantastic ham head is as a stepped up Dad, forced a relationship between them but its OK cos Lewk had 7 years of privacy he doesn't need anymore 🙄

You were an easy ride during COVID Sars and he dumped you. God only knows what you dangled in front of him to get him back but it's as clear as the nose on your face *cough new iphone* *cough new jeep* that you do all the running and he couldn't give a tit if you were on fire. I think he would be happy if you were. I wonder did she fake a pregnancy scare to get him back 🤔

its not her place to say about lewk missing a father figure, he'll look back and know that she kept so much to herself well apart from telling the world that some fella that she'd just let move in was showering him but thats ok to tell she has the right to tell that

Reactions: 24
There’s gonna be a break up statement coming thick and fast soon. I’ve never seen someone put out so much to show how “happy” they are. It’ll be blamed on the stress of a new baby and needing space etc etc.

Reactions: 34
So in 2020 her engagement to her child's father ended and she got into a serious relationship straight away with Teet. bleeping hell, when do these people take time to actually heal and get back to themselves?!
No she got into a relationship before her engagement ended

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t that Keith dumped her for a few months in 2020 because someone else came along and once that ended, he went back to Sars and she took him back because she is so desperate? I’ve definitely read that on the earlier threads but could be wrong

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t that Keith dumped her for a few months in 2020 because someone else came along and once that ended, he went back to Sars and she took him back because she is so desperate? I’ve definitely read that on the earlier threads but could be wrong
Yep that's exactly it

Reactions: 7
I'd rather have no-one than have him! Since he came along her SW job is gone, her house that was twice bought is gone, along with her dignity, her weight loss. She gains stones upon stones of weight, has no home, has 2 kids loving in her mams, is desperately trying to get attention and validation on SM and is allowing herself to be used by ham head. She can't gain any credentials as a so called influencer as she's a useless dirty grub!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Jesus I’ve never told anyone in my life that I can see the happiness of them. And have never had anyone say it to me. And she claims she has had 20-30 people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as it 🙄🙄🙄maybe I’m just a bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we really think they will end up getting hitched? She seems to be all for it..maybe he is mad about her?? Maybe he thinks this is the best he can do..any moles in Cork who can find out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“this will be us in a couple of years” wow do her parents know she plans on being there that long

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Do we really think they will end up getting hitched? She seems to be all for it..maybe he is mad about her?? Maybe he thinks this is the best he can do..any moles in Cork who can find out 😄
I think he’ll marry her, who else would have him 🤮
Also I’m convinced she knows that she is going to be housed before the wedding. Who’s she fooling that they’ll be able to buy a house in a couple of years like Ciara.

Reactions: 15
I think he’ll marry her, who else would have him 🤮
Also I’m convinced she knows that she is going to be housed before the wedding. Who’s she fooling that they’ll be able to buy a house in a couple of years like Ciara.
They could well make it up the aisle, or up the beach or up the cinco plaza 😂😂 but she's not happy, she can release as many statements as she wants doting about Keet and the life they have. In reality she has lost everything since she lost Brian, she lost the house she called her own, she lost her job, she lost brand deals. The only thing she hasn't lost is weight, she put that all back on. She must look at the likes of Julie Haynes who came along after her and is doing a million times better than Sarah is (Julie is a melt don't get me wrong) She has way more followers than Sarah even though she came along after her. She gets gifted the sun moon and stars and has way more and way better brand deals than Sarah does. But sure what decent brand would want to work with a woman who lives in her mammys spare room with her fella who's a gambler and her 2 kids.

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure why she’s doing vids bout him being a provider. He doesn’t give her a home she lives in her mothers spare room, he makes her split the cost of everything and also depuy have let loads of staff go recently, all temps at moment but he’s one of the most recent perms so she should lose some of that confidence!!! Also she never ever ever talks bout Luke’s side, just that Gingivitis is his new dad and Brian’s negligence led to plastic surgery aka a paper stitch and the other side don’t see him and the other side ignored him when he had a baby and the other side don’t see him. Thank goodness for Luke’s sake she kept all that private 😬😂

• Haha
I don’t get the reels why is she screaming to to the bag ? What hairdrerres has all this free time coming up to Christmas 🤣 I feel like Sarah knows she getting a house soon somehow

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.