Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He deserves the world but he doesn’t deserve a 7th birthday party

• Sad
Reactions: 38
If she took a few hours off spewing shite in to her phone influencing nobody, got off her lard arse she could pick up the makings of a party for Luke. He doesn't need personalised shite, he doesn't need big gestures he just needs to be acknowledged and celebrated with a few of his friends, you know what most normal people do!

I've come across vile disgusting incompetent people in my life but Sarah Burke takes it to a whole new level. She needs a good slap. I thought Luke was her whole life??

Anyone think that she doesn't have the money and the stepped up Daddy is too mean to cough up even though if he leaves he'll take both kids with him!!

Lukes Aunt, if you are reading please make sure Luke has a fantastic birthday with his Buckley family, he needs some adult to put him first and make a big deal of him.
Definitely sounds like money is the issue and they either can't afford to hire a party place or they dont care enough to spend the money on Luke.

Reactions: 11
When you think back to her lavish surprise baby shower for new baby and wont give her poor little boy a party. Nasty nasty person.
The emotional abuse that child is receiving is despicable. Sarah Burke you do not deserve children. My girls birthday coming up she is 6 and its all she talks about! So I am sucking it up and thrown her a party - like my parents throw me a party when I was 7.
Be an adult Sarah, be a parent, stop been selfish and spoilt and you are and never will be an influencer only a nut case.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe she's not having a party but Luke might still get one with the Buckleys? My stepson hasn't had his mother throw him a party since he was 4 years old, his Dad and I have done it every single year (bar 2020 over Covid). I'm pregnant and still managed to organise his party. Maybe luke isn't having a party because Brian or Keet won't pay for it. At 7 there's no organising for a party.... book the play centre, have chips and nuggets ordered in advance, buy a cake in your weekly shop... done

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she's not having a party but Luke might still get one with the Buckleys? My stepson hasn't had his mother throw him a party since he was 4 years old, his Dad and I have done it every single year (bar 2020 over Covid). I'm pregnant and still managed to organise his party. Maybe luke isn't having a party because Brian or Keet won't pay for it. At 7 there's no organising for a party.... book the play centre, have chips and nuggets ordered in advance, buy a cake in your weekly shop... done
It’s the “I don’t want to have a party for Luke” that shocked me.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
When you think back to her lavish surprise baby shower for new baby and wont give her poor little boy a party. Nasty nasty person.
The emotional abuse that child is receiving is despicable. Sarah Burke you do not deserve children. My girls birthday coming up she is 6 and its all she talks about! So I am sucking it up and thrown her a party - like my parents throw me a party when I was 7.
Be an adult Sarah, be a parent, stop been selfish and spoilt and you are and never will be an influencer only a nut case.
That’s it the price of the balloons and cake would pay for a party for luke

Reactions: 6
and a lot of those play centres do the party bags and icecream birthday cake thrown in with the price. She is a vile yoke and doesn't deserve that poor little fella.

Reactions: 6
The absolute obsession with food is frightening! I’m sure so many women would love her version of hyperemesis. My sister suffered so badly on her second. I remember she was so sick she couldn’t wash her hair and I had to help her on more than one occasion - the feeling of even bending her head back made her sick and it got so bad it matted. She wasted away to a skeleton, had to go on sick leave which was so tough for them financially and afterwards they decided to have no more children because it drove her to such a bad place physically and mentally.
Talking about food let alone actually smelling it was the furthest thing from her brain. Sarah is unwell but it isn’t physical.

Can’t even comment on the party - she’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That bleeping hospital bag! I swear to god ...
She'll need her own porter and a trolley for all the f**King bags... her bag, baby's bag, electrical bag (fan, hair dryer, straightener, curling tongs etc...) snacks between meals bag, jelly bags, oh and most importantly her shite bag for all her cosmetics and hair products!!!!
Cumh will have a massive energy bill 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He deserves the world but he doesn’t deserve a 7th birthday party
Ooh to have this integrated somewhere in a thread title! I'm such a lurker here, rarely post on Tattle, but Jesus this "don't wanna throw Luke a party thing" takes the biscuit! Or a packet of biscuits if you're Sarah 👀

Man even if it was "just" a home-party, I can remember mine (in the early 90s) being such great craic. We had a large family with lots of young aunties and uncles, so they all wanted to spoil the birthday kid, especially for the first few grandchildren. It was so nice to be made a fuss of, and I'd say Luke would love it so much.

... ANYWAY! 😇

Reactions: 11
I actually pity the poor child. As others said I hope his Dad and family spoil him rotten. I never had parties as a child. None of my family did. But I still remember friends and classmates having them and wondering why we didn’t. It stung a bit as a child. Now as an adult I totally understand but that poor child is shunted around so much he’s gonna have huge issues ahead.

I completely feel for anyone in the vicinity of this one and all her hospital bags the bang of chemicals off her and all the flustering and fumbling rooting in the bags would drive you crackers. Thoughts and prayers for all those poor mothers in coming weeks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Petition for us tattlers to throw Luke a birthday party because his horrible mother doesn't want to 😡😡

Reactions: 16
If she stopped eating so much shite and spinning around getting coffee she'd have a birthday party paid for 10 times over...
Will we all chip in and give the little lad a party to remember 🥳🎂🤩

He doesn’t even need to personalised crap she was hoping to be gifted? Can’t she make up a party bag with the jellies she flogs, pick up a couple packs of balloons and some banners, a cheap cake will do! So awful for that poor child.

Tattlers why are we surprised though? This is the same woman who barely even looks after Luke, why would she be throwing him a bday party. My god, if she wasn’t throwing him one you’d say one thing but she isn’t even going to take him out to the cinema or anything!

Reactions: 7
When Burp is selling her shite of course she is having a party, this video is from Sunday 10th September.
Then today when she isn't selling, the real truth slips out 🤥

• Angry
  • Sick
I am sure she has been medically advice not to do anything now that she didn't do before pregnancy! I.e exercise, eat healthy, drink plenty of fluids, limit caffeine.. etc etc
That's another mystery the pain in the ho she had a zoom physio for and was fuming it was zoom lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.