Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will say he just wanted a tea party with his cousins and have it in her moms . Which is fine too . But that little boy could do with some attention for one day and give him a party In a play area

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She will say he just wanted a tea party with his cousins and have it in her moms . Which is fine too . But that little boy could do with some attention for one day and give him a party In a play area
Absolutely this, she will end up having a tit party at home for him 😡😡 nothing wrong with a party at home I've done it myself, but I mean it will be a tit version of a party at home, because with the attitude of "I don't want to have a party for luke" she will put no effort into it whatsoever
---
witch.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Same and class party’s are expensive when u have to ask the class but surely Luke had 2/3 friends now she could even do a cinema party or something smaller just to make a bit of a fuss . She can spend when it’s Keith’s birthday

Reactions: 16
She’s like a broken record on repeat - hospital bag, no appetite, she wants baby here but not too soon, food, her cervix doesn’t dilate, lidl, gettin organized. She literally has such a borin life . I haven’t sat down today like most of us up at 6am - gettin showered , kids up , dressed , fed and into school , bags ready for after school activities , then a days work ahead!! But tbh I wouldn’t want her depressing life swanning around like an obese whale.

As for the bday party - she doesn’t want one for Luke??? Wtf! Like god to but Luke actually got to enjoy his day with his lil friends. But she doesn’t want it?? Is she for real!? The cheek of her. Luke never ever ever gets a second thought In her mind. Poor lil lad.

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry I don’t understand her, she says she will have a chicken burger for lunch (I’d consider that a dinner but WE MOVE) the she will have dinner but nothing in between cos she has no appetite? Do people usually eat between lunch and dinner as a daily thing? I would eat breakfast lunch and dinner and not meals in between too

Reactions: 16
Did I literally watch her put makeup on her face then say I’ve nothing on my face 🙄🙄🙄I’m 42 and I’ve never asked people what they are having for their dinner ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hope Brian and his girlfriend throw him a fab party and we all get to hear about it from someone who knows them... she'd be sick then

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope Majella is taking all this in and can see what a serpent her son and mother of her soon to be grandchild is tied to....Unless she's a cut of the same cloth aswell!
All of Burps family are abusing that kid tbh. None of them have stepped up and given her a kick up her mammoth hole but only seem to be just fluffing around the witch and telling her everyone is only jealous. Everyone of them should hang their heads in shame. That poor beautiful little boy.....:(

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like she pushed to have the baby the week of lewks birthday probably to get one parent family extended! Fat lazy pig

Reactions: 15
Honestly the sly begging for a party didn’t work so she’s hoping someone local is enraged enough for poor lewk that they give her a freebie so the poor lad has something 😔 or this is for Brian’s benefit and it’ll be “you cut my maintenance, you caused this, I can’t afford a party” she is sick, evil, twisted and her insides must be made of tar. Maybe she’s hoping the aunties do it for him, everyone is rearing and paying for that lad bar her. SCUM. But she will use him to get a council gaf and loan parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Even the way she says "I wasn't going to give Luke a birthday party" God she's just vile 😡 and then "it's just so hard to find places" She's been on about it a good 2 months now it's not as if she couldn't have had it booked!! And it literally takes a phone call. Hello can I book a party for X amount of kids please. That's it like. And go to a supermarket and buy a cake. she's well able to go buy a bleeping breast in a bun and 100 miscellaneous items for a hospital bag. She enrages me 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I am bleeping raging at her. Like, how does she think that's a normal thing to say, does she think other mothers will resonate with her? "I don't want to have a party" excuse your bleeping cheek you fat useless witch.

I didn't feel like having a party for my daughter when my son was born because he was so sick and I was so exhausted. But I did it, and I made it huge, because God knows my daughter (and Luke by her own admission) was feeling upset and upheaval about this new arrival.

Again, this year, due to family circumstances suddenly changing, we had to throw together an early birthday party. I booked a bouncy castle, spent a morning running around to a few shops for decorations and food, texted her friends' mums, and the whole thing was done in a day for €200.

There is no excuse other than the fact that she is a vile, disgusting, lazy heap of tit.
And she dolling herself up to go for "a walk" to Lidl for more food to gorge on. I hope she chokes on her chicken burger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely this, she will end up having a tit party at home for him 😡😡 nothing wrong with a party at home I've done it myself, but I mean it will be a tit version of a party at home, because with the attitude of "I don't want to have a party for luke" she will put no effort into it whatsoever
---
witch.

I hope she gets the worst karma coming to her .. shameful woman she doesn't deserve kids ..the neglect and abuse towards Luke is awful.... Biden Brian would want to get that child away from her he deserves a loving family . I hope Luke's aunty our Michelle will throw him a party...

Reactions: 10
hope Brian and his girlfriend throw him a fab party and we all get to hear about it from someone who knows them... she'd be sick then
I reckon that's what's happening and burps in her warped head is putting a spin on it. A stupid spin but we all know the lift doesn't go all the way up.

Reactions: 11
OK so let's get this straight. She has no appetite in pregnancy, like none. She inhaled a full pasta bake at bed time last night and then slept great. She's not hungry this morning so she's just having some caramel rice cakes that she will be hard set to lift as there's so much peanut butter on them. Off to lidl then to get a few bits to have chicken burgers for lunch. And then probably won't eat til dinner time. That's a fair days eating for someone with zaro appetite.
If i had chicken burgers for lunch that would do me for dinner too, i would prob end up having some thing small for a supper then just. she is a mystical creature

Reactions: 14
If she took a few hours off spewing shite in to her phone influencing nobody, got off her lard arse she could pick up the makings of a party for Luke. He doesn't need personalised shite, he doesn't need big gestures he just needs to be acknowledged and celebrated with a few of his friends, you know what most normal people do!

I've come across vile disgusting incompetent people in my life but Sarah Burke takes it to a whole new level. She needs a good slap. I thought Luke was her whole life??

Anyone think that she doesn't have the money and the stepped up Daddy is too mean to cough up even though if he leaves he'll take both kids with him!!

Lukes Aunt, if you are reading please make sure Luke has a fantastic birthday with his Buckley family, he needs some adult to put him first and make a big deal of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.