Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think money is tight for her but I also think its a case where she prioritises what she has on herself. My daughter has a father like that can spend on himself all day long and begrudges buying our child schoolbooks.
My dad was like this too, now I've no contact for years. He came to me one year to tell me he had €500 for spending money for his 4 children for Christmas and €300 of that was going towards the youngest child that he had had with my step mother

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All bump she is
---
Now she can go shite for herself if she ever tries to convince people again that Keith has such an unbreakable bond with Luke. If that was the case and he was any sort of a man he would be making sure Luke gets an amazing party before the baby comes along. Cos God knows sarah doesn't give a tit about her own son but it's pretty clear now that Keith doesn't either

Reactions: 19
My dad was like this too, now I've no contact for years. He came to me one year to tell me he had €500 for spending money for his 4 children for Christmas and €300 of that was going towards the youngest child that he had had with my step mother
Omg I am so sorry. This is vile 😡😡😡😡 what is wrong with people. Honestly you should have never been exposed to such nastiness xxx

Reactions: 2
Sorry , you had to deal with that , much love to you X

Lots of people talk about karma , it certainly hasn't knocked at burps door. So unfair. she's bringing another life into the world to ignore and use when suits her. . Pity this baby when it goes tits up and Keith's running with Hamish and the saxa.

Reactions: 10
It looks like she pushed to have the baby the week of lewks birthday probably to get one parent family extended! Fat lazy pig
If Keet is truly living in Tina's with Sarah, she should NOT be claiming lone parent, as regardless of Luke not being his child, the minute you start cohabiting, you are no longer a lone parent.

Reactions: 9
Omg I am so sorry. This is vile 😡😡😡😡 what is wrong with people. Honestly you should have never been exposed to such nastiness xxx
Thanks so much to you and @silentlurkersjourneylol i havent had contact with this man in over 10 years and have the most wonderful step father who made me realise that not all men are made to be dads ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry , you had to deal with that , much love to you X

Lots of people talk about karma , it certainly hasn't knocked at burps door. So unfair. she's bringing another life into the world to ignore and use when suits her. . Pity this baby when it goes tits up and Keith's running with Hamish and the saxa.
Oh I think she gets karma alright. Mid 30s, pregnant with her 2nd child, living at home with her mammy, can't get any decent brand work, barely any freebies anymore, shes a few stone overweight, shes with a man who doesn't think enough of her to put his hand in his pocket to pay rent so that they could actually have a home and be a family unit. He couldn't give a tit about her and her next karma will be that relationship breaking down because I can guarantee that if he really really loved her he would moving heaven and earth to have them in a home of their own. So I know she comes on her stories acting all high and mighty and that she's happy out to be at home and the Keet is so good to her and blah blah blah, but in reality her karma is that she's living a tit life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she have to caption the “activity” that she is doing and how she is 37 weeks??????????so what!? Like I said before a lot of people actually work right up to 2 weeks before baby arrives. She is a lazy fat bleep his forgive me. Rotten witch too. Bad mama

Reactions: 17
Can anyone remember, when Burps came around from the egg retrieval last year and she was still groggy, she was crying and she said something to Keith about him never giving her a ring or marrying her, can anyone remember the exact story?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why does she have to caption the “activity” that she is doing and how she is 37 weeks??????????so what!? Like I said before a lot of people actually work right up to 2 weeks before baby arrives. She is a lazy fat bleep his forgive me. Rotten witch too. Bad mama
And why does she always say "at nearly 37 weeks"? Like can she not just say at 36 weeks. Always making out she's further along than she is 🙄🙄🙄 it's so strange

Reactions: 15
I’m actually disgusted with the tit she has been spewing today, like what the duck is your excuse for not organising a party for your only son?! She sits on her hole, day in day out, rotting away on that couch, why couldn’t she aarrganise a party, she sickens me 😡😡 and this shite of “I don’t have an appetite“? Mother of Christ she doesn’t shut the hell up about food from morning til night! Does she have multiple personalities or something? Seriously how can someone contradict themselves so much? She then goes on to say “I’ve nothing on my face” and then proceeds to explain that she put some tinted Ekin Su tit on her face, along with bronzer and blusher! as me Joooolie says, Aaahhhh Nahnh, she’s lost what few marbles she had left 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t comment on her much, more of a lurker, but my heart is broken for poor Luke being treated like that by his witch of a mother😔 He has already voiced his concerns to her that he is going to feel left out when the baby comes- you’d think as a parent if your 6 year old told you that you’d do everything in your power, move heaven and earth to alleviate his fears, spend time with him and shower him with love and attention. I’m shocked none of her family hasn’t told her and gave her the kick up the backside she needs- they must be as fucked up and dysfunctional as her. Doesn’t say much about stepped up daddy either, he could forgo this weekends spending in Paddy Powers and do something for the poor kid. I also think Brian has finally got some visitation arrangements in place via the courts (‘loads happening in the background’) but Sarah is very selective at what she shares and she lies about everything else so I think she has been lying about Brian having access as she loves to twist the narrative and is a perpetual victim. I really do hope his dad or someone on his side will throw him a party and spoil him like he deserves. Big back is going to be in for a rude awakening as he will develop so many issues and trauma from this awful treatment especially in these formative years. I really can’t wait until karma slaps her up her smug, ugly face. I saw this on her stories earlier and had to screenshot it- she’s so bitter, twisted and downright hateful on the inside that it’s actually showing on the outside now too. It’s like in the Roald Dahl book The Twits where it talks about someone being so filled with hateful thoughts on the inside it makes them physically ugly on the outside. A few years ago she looked quiet well and kinda pretty but now every time I see her I think she’s getting uglier and uglier. Anyways apologies for the rant but I had to get that out as it has annoyed me so much today thinking about that poor little boy- does she not realise how incredibly lucky she is to be blessed with a beautiful healthy child?! There’s so many people out there who would give anything to have a child like him. Be interesting to see what Corned Beef gets for his birthday. Anyways Burps is a bleep of the highest order🫠

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.