Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Keet with the teeth gets the newest iPhone for his birthday and she won’t even buy a balloon for her first born child?
Nice to see her priorities are in place! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Fifty euro during the week on a fan for the hospital. She’s just too mean to spend anything on Luke. Plenty energy also for meals out with her friends and a night away with Keith. I can’t WAIT til this one gets what’s coming to her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can we throw him a party while she is milking it in the hospital pretending he doesnt exist

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Whats the bet that a)after us saying how terrible she is not throwing him a party, she will.
b) Brian is throwing the party this year

Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised there's no party.
hope Brian and his girlfriend throw him a fab party and we all get to hear about it from someone who knows them... she'd be sick then
Luke will probably be sick the day party organised for. Anyway burps has him 99% of the time.
Say a lot about stepped up dad as Luke is calling him daddy now.

this is from the Moran who said it was okay to call her a bad mother. But don't contact her collabs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Burps is broke folks that's why there's no party for Luke, either that or Tina has refused to have it in her house with the sick husband...either way the poor wee fella 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She is horrible! All baby showers and brand new this that and the other for her hospital bag but no party for poor luke! Wasn't she making up sweets for someone's 60th few weeks ago, an aunt of Keith's pr something?! She has her priorities so wrong it's frightening! All she cares about is Keith and food!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was burps on instagram when she announced " she didn't want a party for Luke ": if it's on Instagram anyone able to post it here please.

Reactions: 3
I do think money is tight for her but I also think its a case where she prioritises what she has on herself. My daughter has a father like that can spend on himself all day long and begrudges buying our child schoolbooks.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I mean it’s not that hard do something for that little boys birthday.. bring 2/3 friends to the cinema, or mcDonalds for dinner after school one day etc.. she’s having an elective section so technically she’s not even near her due date on Luke’s birthday weekend. Your pregnant Sarah not dying!! Get up off your fat ass and do something for your son once and for all, you useless sack of spuds!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.