Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is she full on hair and make up done to go for a walk to lidl?? And why does she reef the tit out of those ridiculous eyebrows make them all red and then not put make up anywhere near them? The pure shiiiitttt she talks too….omg. I cannot deal with it. Bla bla bla lies lies lies bullshit bullshit bullshit 🙄

Reactions: 21
Sorry excuse me stop the lights. She DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR LUKE. These are her words. The child is bleeping 7 Sarah not 15 give him his little party with his little friends you horrible human 😡😡😡
She crazy she was all for it few weeks ago
But no one offered any free services 😂 telpis

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry excuse me stop the lights. She DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR LUKE. These are her words. The child is bleeping 7 Sarah not 15 give him his little party with his little friends you horrible human 😡😡😡
Ohmigod - that broke my heart. The poor wee boy. Birthday parties with friends are so important at his age. She is cruel. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Goldfishes RIP, she doesn't like poor Mikey either. Posting before it goes.

Reactions: 3
I don’t eat. I have no appetite. But I’ll have lunch and dinner. Oh and here’s me having peanut butter on sugary rice cakes. She talks about food so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow!! Spends months and I mean months organising a bag for a 2 night hospital stay. Does nothing for her 7 year old for his last birthday as her only child 😔 like she is so sick and deluded and just so desperate to have a baby cause it will be new and exciting. She sickens me. Like deserves so much better in life than her.
---
I don’t eat. I have no appetite. But I’ll have lunch and dinner. Oh and here’s me having peanut butter on sugary rice cakes. She talks about food so much.
When she said I’ll have lunch then nothing until dinner, like that’s a new concept !! She drives me insane

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't get the goldfish story, she said he had a couple of goldfish, that she got up this morning and one was floating on its back, so they are dead, but if only 1 was floating on its back what happened to the other 1??
This is the most awful thing she’s done. A defenceless innocent living thing. And to laugh about it. I’d be sick to my stomach. The fact she obviously killed the other one too. I feel sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No sign of Mikey on the walk and Tina drove past the fat bleep 😂😂😂 burps ye big witch, even your mam doesn’t want ye near her….read the room. As for the birthday party…..I hope if there’s court tit now Brian uses this to show she no more cares about Luke, when keet leaves the piglet will be hated too until baby daddy 3 gets her knocked up, then the cycle will go again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's really after pissing me off !!!

Does she not hear herself??

She admitted that the child was upset saying will he be forgotten about when the baby comes... yet this is her attitude to his bleeping birthday.. sorry for cursing but my god she's a prick of a mother... poor bleedin Luke !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She doesn't want to give Luke a 7th birthday! She has hit her lowest ebb. She is a rotten person, with no love for that boy. I'll throw him a party for you Sarah. You miserable scumbag!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Of all years to make a fuss and have a birthday, IT IS NOW BURPS. Make Luke the star of the show for one day before the baby arrives. This is what he needs to feel loved and important. Imagine being a parent and not wanting to throw your young child a party?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She will have to pay 20€ a child for a party in a play area . She won’t spend a cent on that little boy . His last birthday before his life changes and he pushed to the side even more .

• Angry
Reactions: 18
An just wen I think she can't possibly get any worse an stoop any lower , she hit the bottom with that comment, it only takes a 5 min phone call to organize a party, pick up a wee cake in lidl today wen u r in an she already has the sweets com on Sarah u hateful bleep!!!

Reactions: 15
OK so let's get this straight. She has no appetite in pregnancy, like none. She inhaled a full pasta bake at bed time last night and then slept great. She's not hungry this morning so she's just having some caramel rice cakes that she will be hard set to lift as there's so much peanut butter on them. Off to lidl then to get a few bits to have chicken burgers for lunch. And then probably won't eat til dinner time. That's a fair days eating for someone with zaro appetite.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The rage I feel. She eats his goldfish and admits she doesn’t want to give him a party. She is so so cruel and the poor pets birthday is going to be overshadowed for the rest of his life. You can guarantee the 1st bday there will be a huge fuss. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach. That poor poor boy his self esteem must be rock bottom. The emotional abuse is astounding and all on camera

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just when you think she can’t sink any lower she pulls this one out of the bag!!!

How can she say she doesn’t want to give her beautiful little boy a birthday party for his 7th birthday - she is a horrible miserable witch!! And if Teet is allowing this he is even worse!!!

I’m actually stuck for words on this one! She doesn’t want to pay for the child’s party! She is a disgrace!

You can be sure when Cervix O’Connor makes their arrival into the world there’ll be no expense spared!!

I’m actually sickened for that poor little lad after watching those stores this morning! They need to be recorded and added to this thread for future reference! It’s shows what a disgusting person she really really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's a horrible creature, there's plenty of women out there who have been heavily pregnant, even over due who will have moved the sun moon and stars to make sure their other kids have their birthday parties! How can she even say she doesn't want to have a party for the poor chap. Like she doesn't want to. Not even I feel like I won't have the energy (not that that's a good enough reason either) but to actually say the words " I don't want to have a party for him" 😡😡😡 Sick bleep is all she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.