Sarah Burke #83 Size of a tank,bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank,enjoy the babymoon will be no honeymoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Cáca_Milis for the winning thread title and a little cheeky collab with @SweetTea44

@Cáca_Milis
Sarah Burke #83 She's the size of a battle tank, bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank
@SweetTea44
She might as well enjoy a babymoon because she won't be having a honeymoon

Can someone do a quick recap please :love:

We finished the last thread with these posts from Burps..

Screenshot_20230908_212628_com.huawei.browser_edit_62537986508165.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_212617_com.huawei.browser_edit_62530116486812.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Pure and utter positive comments,,,, can someone translate this please. Its their new Happy place as its free, ye won't pay for it ever even with a newborn, poor luke not mentioned agsin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comment box reminds me of the nuns on Fr Ted asking questions. I can see them asking ‘What’s the best bit of advice you can give Fr Crilly?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to keep touching the bump every time she videos herself? Is she afraid people will forget she is pregnant and just think she is the size of a house? Because in a few weeks that’s all you will be Sarah… the size of a house! What will be your excuse then? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads, was I dreaming or did she come on a while back saying exciting things and changes were happening ! It was like she was launching a business or something. That was months ago and we never heard another thing about !!!

Reactions: 13
Why does she have to keep touching the bump every time she videos herself? Is she afraid people will forget she is pregnant and just think she is the size of a house? Because in a few weeks that’s all you will be Sarah… the size of a house! What will be your excuse then? 🤣
100% for this reason, look i'm pregnant not just a tank :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone paying rent on a twice bought house, move home from your twice bought house so you can afford to buy another house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And the recap that Sarah wrote herself after reading tattle like she always does someone sent her

Screenshot_20230908-215944~2.png

• Haha
Thank you to @Cáca_Milis for the winning thread title and a little cheeky collab with @SweetTea44

@Cáca_Milis
Sarah Burke #83 She's the size of a battle tank, bet Teet's wishing he'd had a wank
@SweetTea44
She might as well enjoy a babymoon because she won't be having a honeymoon

Can someone do a quick recap please :love:

We finished the last thread with these posts from Burps..

View attachment 2435641View attachment 2435642

So what was “we are staying in Tina’s a year” has now turned in to 5.5 years? Tina guuurrrrllll watch what she cooks you 🐀 ☠

• Haha
The obsession with her taking about the relationship Keith and Luke have with each other is jus so weird - why is she constantly taking about it, who is trying to convince

Reactions: 30
Anyone paying rent on a twice bought house, move home from your twice bought house so you can afford to buy another house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm literally deceased , I can't 😂
Screenshot_2023-09-08-22-00-41-92_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

All those newspapers writing about the generation of adults trapped in their childhood bedrooms. And this elephant acting like it was a conscious choice to move home - AND - acting like it's something to be actively sought after ?!!!

(Not a comment on any adult living at home as a result of spiralling living costs, through no fault of their own. This elephant *deliberately * quit her job , got tossed out by her landlord and her partner refused to pay her rent on the place she found, that's the *only* reason she's back at Tinas)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
is she a mua now ?!
on her page showing before and afters of tina and saying i have 1 more make up to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Confirming herself there that all she is to keet is an egg and surrogate essentially “the kids stay with me” so kidnapping Brian’s son and keeping the piglet with majelly 😂 oooooh that’s a custody battle I can’t say I’m not excited to see 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She could of went to her parents but made a decision to stay in the house after Brian left. All her alpha wealth spiel and collabs were obviously bullshit aswell 🤥

Reactions: 19
Confirming herself there that all she is to keet is an egg and surrogate essentially “the kids stay with me” so kidnapping Brian’s son and keeping the piglet with majelly 😂 oooooh that’s a custody battle I can’t say I’m not excited to see 😂😂😂
🙄 Question to Sayra from Sayra

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My god, what would she share that Keith said that to her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is genuinely insane

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sounds like he has his exit plan mapped out already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Fu#k off Sarah , you have no right to be righteous Brian paid the rent up to the time he left and then some more. After he bailing you out not once but twice. You tried to ruine his reputation with your disgusting lies while it was you, you cheated. Didn't even have respect for your child to respect his dad. You are the horrible person Stop playing the martyr and admit your wrongs ..... fool

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Fu#k off Sarah , you have no right to be righteous Brian paid the rent up to the time he left and then some more. After he bailing you out not once but twice. You tried to ruine his reputation with your disgusting lies while it was you, you cheated. Didn't even have respect for your child to respect his dad. You are the horrible person Stop playing the martyr and admit your wrongs ..... fool
I read the last sentence in his voice 🙈🤣

download.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.