Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
You’d give her a good hard scrub, make her hair lovely and clean, then she’d go home and put a mask in it. We’ve seen it before, freshly done, then goes home to slather that shite I’m it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I’d say the product build up in her hair is something else 🤢full of gunk and shite 🤢 it really bothers me that she promotes that shit from voduz.at least 1 of her sisters is an actual qualified hairdresser so would she not be telling her how shit it is? I highly doubt fusion is stocking that absolutely horseshit in a bottle

Reactions: 3

lizaon35

After the news in cork yesterday evening is it not insensitive of her to post this with the water in the back ground, some might say that’s reaching but honestly as soon as I saw it I thought of the poor little girl and I live hours away from cork, it’s like the time faces by grease never went “running” in her life but went “running” after Aisling Murphy was murdered
It’s absolutely disgusting. What is wrong with her

Tammys

VIP Member
Eagerly awaiting what today will bring. I’d say not much. She’ll be in bed. Just being and rubbing her bodadoe belly. Maybe an ad or two. But too eggggssssauuuusteeeddd for anything else. Teet might bring her to Sams for a vanilla chocolate caramel oat soya FULL FAT cappuccino espresso mocha latte with a dollop of cream as she needs the extra calories because she’s put on no weight. Happy Saturday to all 😊
She's busy shareing Tik Toks.

• Haha
  • Wow

lashofeye

Chatty Member
The Coombe in Dublin is like that , well it was two times I was there. The wahs out side smoking, talking loudly all hours into their phones, men taking up a seat that a pregnant women should have !!!

Wexy123

VIP Member
I missed some of burps videos (blocked and forget the insagony site sometimes) so not sure what medication she did show....and this thread goes very fast 😂

So don't want to ad to the Mumsnet side of this thread but Omeprazole can be gotten OTC in Spain for about €2 - so she prob picked it up there (or are people on about it in general, sorry if so x). I used have to pay €50 a month for doctor prescription and then whatever it was in the chemist here so I pick up few boxes at a time when away
This is what she had up, some very strategically placed boxes of medication 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Bobs86

VIP Member
So she’s popping non prescribed medication? She’s confusing the life out of me! 🤯🤯

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Will she keep us in suspense now this morning? 😀 anyone know how much of a difference having a diagnoses of GD would make at this stage of pregnancy? Would you still be on a strict diet etc ? Just curious.
No way she would give up the fatty coffees and meals out, she’s a hot mess regardless of baby’s safety and health so it will mean nothing to her only lording the fact she has a “diagnosed medical illness” and I’m sure then we will get the pre eclampsia, high blood pressure complaints so that she is kept in until she drops 🙄
---
So in my first pregnancy I wad diagnosed with GD at 24 weeks and insulin dependent. In my last pregnancy, I wasn't diagnosed until 32 weeks, as I was due to be induced at 38 weeks, the consultant did not want to start medications when I only had a few weeks to go (I was also on a lot of meds already for HG and BP) so I was put on an extremely strict diet to control my readings. It probably varies by consultant, but if they can avoid metformin or insulin, they absolutely will.
Metformin is given for GD?! Holy shit this drug literally is lethal to your liver so if she comes on delighted she is on it then she is sick in the head more than I thought

Julyrain

She was being secretive about when she was discharged.
Admitted on Fri where she did her ads and not a peep til theessage arrived, and Sunday morning at the beach pics
It was yesterday she was rabbiting on and got lost in her train of lies and said after she got home on Fri she got the message.....
Was she not admitted Thursday when luke went back to school and discharged Friday?

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Some boxes can be Spanish German they are an unlicensed product so they are imported by wholesalers into the country
It's funny though she's had HG all her pregnancy and only showing the Cariban now
---
It is a lie about going into a pharmacy and on Friday and buying them there and then
It's a special script a pharmacy just wouldn't have it sitting on there shelf it's expensive for them to carry on their shelves so they order per script she's still lying
Yep I needed valoid and stematil 2 weeks ago and was 2 days waiting for them. They are similar type drugs to cariban

Padlock10

Honestly though i only live 10 mins away i can leave it at reception if you do genuinely need anything 🥰 hope you will be out soon though
Not too far myself... if you'd like a Sam's mocha, choco, latte with mallows and cream and a cherry on top, just say the word 🙌🏻🫶🏻

• Haha

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I can't watch the hospital bag video, 20 mins of burps is too much. But I've just caught up on the changing bag and carrier. Anyone looking for a bag I got a fab leather one on amazon for 40 something and it's way nicer than hers. Also the carrier, she really doesn't come across as someone who wants to baby wear and for the price you could have a tula or ergo. It looks like a knock off of those brands anyway.

LordElton

Im actually terrified of the whole GD thing, ive such a bad fear of needles 🤣 any tips for trying to dodge it.

Do the opposite of burps and not eat alll the badadoes??
Lol, unfortunately it can be genetic/hormonal to do with your placenta. I've had it twice, but my father is a diabetic so I expected it. Its not all that bad once you get used to it, no bobadoes allowed 🤣

• Haha

Boredofwork

What in the name of God did I just watch , my eyes are bleeding after seeing that ape apply that Voudoz crap to her hair. Imagine being in the bed next to her on the ward, her lack of personal hygiene would make anyone nauseated never mind spraying that chemical filled solvent everywhere. The poor staff and patients in CUMH having to tolerate her.
Does anyone have the videos? I can’t see them or have they been removed??? I cannot believe that she filmed herself in the hospital!!!

Jellybb

VIP Member
Im actually terrified of the whole GD thing, ive such a bad fear of needles 🤣 any tips for trying to dodge it.

Do the opposite of burps and not eat alll the badadoes??
When you look it up it says lose weight and move more but I don’t think it has anything to do with weight because I have a friend that wasn’t overweight that had gd! And I know all hospitals are different if I wasn’t even tested for it because I have what is perceived as a “healthy bmi” and no family history etc 🙄