Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That place she has booked is in Louth and it's exclusively a wedding venue, you rent the place for 2 or 3 days and it's quite expensive , I was looking at it recently for my own wedding and never saw any mention of being able to stay there on your own in the wedding night accomodation that's a beach house with 4 bedrooms,very strange !
Anyone know why that was gone off her stories last night??? How did she book for Aug when it says on their page they are not opening bookings until July????

Reactions: 3
Whats the significance of today that she's not thinking or talking about but has a load of snaps relating to it :p will she get into the wedding dress and draw a line under it today?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats the significance of today that she's not thinking or talking about but has a load of snaps relating to it :p will she get into the wedding dress and draw a line under it today?
She drawn a line under it about 600 times. Didn't she do a 2 hour live a few weeks ago for 'closure'. She's never going to be over it because that's the only content she has these days.

Reactions: 12
Surely post a pic of the dress on the designers website.
I think probably not because, although I do not know Sarah or her sisters personally. I have been to events that they were at and have been in Sarah and Brian's ( with friends of Brian, not Sarah) company, I know that the year before the wedding, when Sarah and her sisters were going completely over the top with this hen parties and every kind of parties, there was so much gossip that they were only doing it for show, to try to imitate another local hairdressing sisters, one of which got married before Sarah.
I would think that the dress is probably a poor imitation of Estella's dress, the same as everything else they did was a poor and tacky imitation of her wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Silly question here but I’m going for it anyway.. would today have been the wedding anniversary or what am I missing 🧐

Reactions: 4
I'm going to be sounding very unsympathetic, as much as she's a dick you wouldn't wish that on anyone. However, in the next few months there's going to be the anniversaries of a load of covid deaths- 2.5 millions + deaths globally, deaths that wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for this deadly pandemic, and here she is harping on about a wedding she didn't even really want being a year ago. It's very tone deaf

Reactions: 17
She has spent a year mourning a piss up of a weekend that didn't happen. She doesn't seem to give a shite that she lost the man or the relationship, it's literally the white dress and the drinking session. Shallow hal

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long before the wedding did they break up and why?
About 2 months before the wedding it was all called off and she went to ground. Then went to Lanzarote 🤣 She has never said why they broke up 🤷‍♀️ of course rumours were flying at the time, she cheated on him at the hen, he cheated on her, he cheated on her with a man. All sorts but she never confirmed what happened. She let on that she ended it with her motivational/wise quotes bollox and talking about how unhappy she was but didn't realise it but
let slip one night on a drunken q&a with the llama last summer that it wasn't her decision to break up so who fuckin knows the real story!

Reactions: 3
How many more times are we gonna have to hear "im over it, but" yeah, course you are Sarah..... silly sloth😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been a year now she needs to move on & stop harping on about it. She must be a laughing stock in her area

Reactions: 5
She is so not over it at all, she's trying so hard to pretend but it is so obvious that she still loves the idea of being married. I don't think she ever loved Brian truly, only for what she could get from him.
Now her sister Donna is marries with the two kids, Kate is having the baby girl Sarah wants and ciara has an amazing figure and is all in love, and as for Sarah? On her own in her rented house while her ex is so happy with someone else, cannot lose the weight she needs to feel good about herself, because she is so greedy with the food collab, with her face ruined from dissolved botox and hideous eyebrows.
She can eye duck to tacky tiktoks all she wants into the camera but we see through the cocky outside

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so not over it at all, she's trying so hard to pretend but it is so obvious that she still loves the idea of being married. I don't think she ever loved Brian truly, only for what she could get from him.
Now her sister Donna is marries with the two kids, Kate is having the baby girl Sarah wants and ciara has an amazing figure and is all in love, and as for Sarah? On her own in her rented house while her ex is so happy with someone else, cannot lose the weight she needs to feel good about herself, because she is so greedy with the food collab, with her face ruined from dissolved botox and hideous eyebrows.
She can eye duck to tacky tiktoks all she wants into the camera but we see through the cocky outside
Who’s the new gf that Brian has? ( I think that’s his name)

Oh is Kate pregnant?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.