Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying she is over it yet keeps drawing the whole subject out, its actually painful to hear her going on and on about the same tit all the time, I dunno how she would cope if she actually had to deal with something really traumatic if this is what a cancelled wedding does to her 🙄

Reactions: 11
All she’s lonesome for is the wedding dress pics she would have posted daily before & after pics for 365 days with a caption like ‘ to the girl who thought she was too fat to be loved, who learnt to love herself ...’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Would you not be ashamed of your life sharing all the freebies.
This Sarah has no shame at all, she lives on attention but is so jealous as well. It was well known that Brian could not even say hello to a girl he knows, even a friend of his sister's without Sarah getting jealous and in huffs. She didn't care who knew it either, she would argue with him in front of whoever is there and then give him the cold shoulder.
I do not know how he stuck with her for so long!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whats with the "homemade chocolate bombs?" You BOUGHT kinder eggs, BOUGHT hot choc powder, BOUGHT marshmallows.... you are literally splitting the egg and putting the stuff inside! Hardly groundbreaking Sarah!!!! You are also copying off someone elses idea..... SARAH, STOP!!!! You are making yourself look like more of a simpleton every day, yourself and Julie (the village idiot) must have been separated at birth 🙄😂😝

Reactions: 8
Whats with the "homemade chocolate bombs?" You BOUGHT kinder eggs, BOUGHT hot choc powder, BOUGHT marshmallows.... you are literally splitting the egg and putting the stuff inside! Hardly groundbreaking Sarah!!!! You are also copying off someone elses idea..... SARAH, STOP!!!! You are making yourself look like more of a simpleton every day, yourself and Julie (the village idiot) must have been separated at birth 🙄😂😝
All her recipes are copied from Instagram or local takeaways/restaurants but she takes full credit for them.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how she’s eating the same body fuel meals every week!! I’m bored looking at them so she must be fed up eating the same stuff week in week out?? Didn’t she say she wouldn’t batch cook cos she didn’t want to be eating the same thing all the time 😂😂 that and bleeping breast in a bun 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how she’s eating the same body fuel meals every week!! I’m bored looking at them so she must be fed up eating the same stuff week in week out?? Didn’t she say she wouldn’t batch cook cos she didn’t want to be eating the same thing all the time 😂😂 that and bleeping breast in a bun 🙄🙄
excuse me, she is so busy she is just grateful to be fuelled 😂 you obviously aren’t running a 25 hour a day empire like Sarah! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does she mean by “estimated by a member” when posting syn values? Why not as a consultant?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What does she mean by “estimated by a member” when posting syn values? Why not as a consultant?
I would think that if the syns aren’t right she can’t get into trouble as a member but would as a consultant

She is supposed to be a professional, she should not be putting up a syn value unless she is sure of it, she is an idiot

What happened to not drinking when she has Luke? Thought it "wasn't her scene"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought she said she would never drink when she has luke as it isn't her scene. And here she is drinking tonight

I assumed it was a filter that glitchy patchy look. I need to stop watching her anyway. I have never heard anyone in real life talk about themselves so much every third word is ‘I’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.