Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending again unnecessarily definitely no mortgage it's a council house bet teeth put her up to that mortgage free home. And he can move in once Sarah's moved in.

Reactions: 11
Why does she always look so smug when she is talking about her ‘ ailments’ she is a bloody wairdo and if Keef had bought her those shorts as a lovely surprise why didn’t she tag him as the bestest chickie nuggie boy in her story 🤔🙄

Reactions: 21
Where to start with this wan today 🙈 all the physical symptoms she’s experiencing could also be down to her untreated mental health issues. She clearly has anxiety and I would too if I’d her life! She must know, on some level, that the house situation is tit, her relationship with her fiancé/boyfriend is tit, her son drives her mad and thats why she getting pains across her chest, ffs sake wake up Sayyyrahh and look at your life and make some changes. And by the way, teeeeet did in his hole buy those shorts for her 😂 does she expect us to believe he went online, on his own, to buy them to surprise her?! I know someone in life who’s similarly doolally and comes out with this kind of tit too, it’s mortifying 🙄 keep living in your head, in fantasy land Sayyyrah, it must be a lot better than your reality😳

Bigot Keet can't even pack a bag for when he goes on holidays I doubt he went shopping for her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There is no way she's at hospitall as much as she says. They have signs up everywhere, some wards are closed to vositors and others are one person for one hour from 6pm or by arrangement with ward manager. They would prefer no visitors.

Reactions: 12
There is no way she's at hospitall as much as she says. They have signs up everywhere, some wards are closed to vositors and others are one person for one hour from 6pm or by arrangement with ward manager. They would prefer no visitors.
But sure she was in there on a drip solidly for the first 20 weeks of her pregnancy*, between that and the scans and the physio and the therapy and Luke's stomach ache, the nurses probably just gave her her own bed on the ward again?

*In her imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wish people who were in secondary school with her would come out of the woodwork with some mad stories 😂 I know she took time off a lot for holibobssss but I’d love to know what she this much of a knob head before? She’d eat herself if she could the hunga

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately they don't in my hospital deliver immediately with pre eclampsia and they leave you go over too and they won't do a section. Speaking from experience and on meds since 15+ years. Hopefully things are different in other hospitals.
Same happened me. I had preeclampsia on one of my pregnancies , 2 days before due date they started me. Baby born on due date.

Reactions: 3
I said it last week about pre eclampsia.. why does she always look like she’s about to cream herself over the doctor !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At the rate she's piling on the weight she'll be wearing those shorts walking up the aisle to ham head in December 2024... maybe he bought them in white for her 👰‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always look so smug when she is talking about her ‘ ailments’ she is a bloody wairdo and if Keef had bought her those shorts as a lovely surprise why didn’t she tag him as the bestest chickie nuggie boy in her story 🤔🙄
Was about to say this, why does she always look like she’s delighted that there might be something not quite right with her. The little smirk always shocks me because I’ve never seen anyone delighted to having something wrong with them. Anything for a bit of attention on her. Shocking really.

I haven’t watched her stories yet because I’m working and I don’t want anyone knowing that I listen to this shitebag but I cannot wait to watch her latest made up ailment later 😄

• Haha
Bigot Keet can't even pack a bag for when he goes on holidays I doubt he went shopping for her 🤣
And proposed hungover, reeking of fags on a landing 😆 in the words of our wise JuLIE, “ah, naaaah” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I said it on a previous thread but Sarah is only up at the hospital for show, like when Betty was at her apartment Sarah only took her out maybe every second week and probably the same at night time. Wants the nurses to think her and Tina look after her so well 🙄

Reactions: 16
Similar, CUMH won't deliver immediately if she has pre eclampsia they will only monitor her more closely. She just wants everything and anything to be wrong with her , I would go as far to say she is probably jealous of her nan and dad right now , not of their conditions obviously but of the attention they are getting . She needs be assessed.
I'm sorry to jump in but...... they will deliver as soon as they can I went in with it when my baby was 28 weeks on a friday baby was here on Sunday morning only signs I had was the high blood pressure on the Saturday night my ankles started to swell..... she will try everything in her power to be sectioned earlier then needed. it's sectioned to GF she needs

Reactions: 7
Spending again unnecessarily definitely no mortgage it's a council house bet teeth put her up to that mortgage free home. And he can move in once Sarah's moved in.
I don't think either of them have anything close to the required credit rating for a mortgage.
Keet with his gambling-big red flag.

Fatarse with her inconsistent income and previous debt problems.

Reactions: 9
Not wanting to get into the council housing debate but seriously can people do that? Pretend there’s a real issue like struggling single parent get the house and then what things change and they keep the house?
You’d wonder why we all bother paying our bills sometimes with yokes like this playing the system.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.