Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Luke, another Summer and zero memories made! Sarah is a lazy lump with nothing to offer as a Mother!
Not at all, he will make loads of memories, just not with any blood relative 😔
---
Well holy f#£k she's really diagnosing herself now isn't she. Who knew panadol and sleep treats high blood pressure 🤪
I laughed when she said it came down after a sleep and Panadip…. Not how it works Sara gurrrrl, not how it works 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
---
Gearing up for pre eclampsia as they deliver immediately if you have it.
she’s a bleep wanting an early delivery. Does she not realise it brings risks to the baby? Does she also not realise that all her lies can be shown with tests. I hope she goes to 40+ weeks
---
He had to size down 🤓
noooooo he COULD OF SIZED DOWN 🙄😜😂
---
And proposed hungover, reeking of fags on a landing 😆 in the words of our wise JuLIE, “ah, naaaah” 😂
with tit streaked mans underwear in the background 🤢 how romantic, every girls dream 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Have u EVER in your bleeping life heard such bleeping bullshit? Her GP was able to see how big the baby was? How? Did he have a bleeping scan machine to do a few measurements? Or did he just take one look at the size of her and presume the baby is abnormally big! 😂 If the doctor went to the right the baby went to the left? Go away and duck off u clown, as if there's that much room inside u next to all the mince and bodadoes for the baby to be doing an acrobatic routine 🙄 all doctors make small talk like that about babies that you'll have your hands full now blah blah blah. No of course this one has the most active baby the doctor has ever seen in all his career! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
There is so much to process here……. Do we really think the doctor told her that she will have her hands full with the baby? I bleeping doubt it 🙄 she is constantly lying.

Reactions: 27
She said no problem to the Dr listening for the heartbeat, you are hardly going to say no you are not listening to it, that doesn't even need an answer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand her wanting an early delivery or section of the baby, wouldn't you want to make sure your baby went to full term or over just to know they are well and fully formed and no complications to heart and lungs, to give your baby the best possible start etc... ESPECIALLY after a miscarriage or missed miscarriage ..where your baby came so early it didn't have time to fully form, to develop any organs as such!! Why why why would you be trying to fiddle dates to get a section a few weeks earlier then your due date!! The stupidity of her is unreal...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand her wanting an early delivery or section of the baby, wouldn't you want to make sure your baby went to full term or over just to know they are well and fully formed and no complications to heart and lungs, to give your baby the best possible start etc... ESPECIALLY after a miscarriage or missed miscarriage ..where your baby came so early it didn't have time to fully form, to develop any organs as such!! Why why why would you be trying to fiddle dates to get a section a few weeks earlier then your due date!! The stupidity of her is unreal...
Her ignorance and arrogance thinking she can out smart the gp , docs and nurses .. I hope they don't dance to her tune.

Reactions: 16
I think I said it on a previous thread but Sarah is only up at the hospital for show, like when Betty was at her apartment Sarah only took her out maybe every second week and probably the same at night time. Wants the nurses to think her and Tina look after her so well 🙄
I know someone who
Not wanting to get into the council housing debate but seriously can people do that? Pretend there’s a real issue like struggling single parent get the house and then what things change and they keep the house?
You’d wonder why we all bother paying our bills sometimes with yokes like this playing the system.
my neighbour has played the system, her fiancé and herself living together have a child and she has 3 kids, he's working full time, they are getting married next year just as the eldest 2 are off child benefit, (twins) and Youngest 7 so off lone parents.planned it well. Why does every single parent get given a house?

Reactions: 4
I know someone who

my neighbour has played the system, her fiancé and herself living together have a child and she has 3 kids, he's working full time, they are getting married next year just as the eldest 2 are off child benefit, (twins) and Youngest 7 so off lone parents.planned it well. Why does every single parent get given a house?
Oh they don't 😬 source me paying a €1000 mortgage after my ex legged it and left me holding the baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think the “incident” was keet did a runner and all the sisters were called for a meeting on what lie to spread about him and who was no going to step in and “mind” burps and lewk the jeep
---
Other option is Cork tan out of frozen nuggies, keet threw a wobbly and all hands on deck in family to source nuggies up north for ham head so he wouldn’t leave them all stuck with burps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is looking for the baby to be born before her one parent family ends

Reactions: 19
Lies, lies and more lies....

What is the mystery incident? Has she reported Keef missing yet? Did she even see a doctor? Was her BP high at all? Is she still just 2 stone up from her lightest? Would a Burke tit in the woods?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't mean to undermine you but I had HELLP syndrome, similar to pre eclampsia high blood pressure, White blood cells, low platelets in blood, enzymes in liver, needed blood platelet transplant, (couldn't wee either) at 34 weeks and they needed to deliver immediately to save me and my baby. Now I know they do blood pressure tablets and monitor but they were on the ball with me and that was 2016. Perhaps they knew I was a genuine case and she was a nutcase maybe that's the difference who knows. We know she's nuts. My daughter was delivered in early December 2016, due end of January 2017. If she wants that for herself she's a mental case. Who wants their baby in the neo natal? It's heart breaking. I saw mothers in their take their stillborn newborns (not missed miscarriages) and babies that passed away out of their. It's always stuck with me. Babies are a gift why wish for drama or something wrong It's not normal.
So glad that you and your daughter were OK🩷🩷 but your case was just this; genuine and emergency. What I meant was that they will go on a case by case basis, and just because someone has pre eclampsia doesn't mean they will deliver immediately, I had pre eclampsia on my first in 2015 and they let me go 10 days over my due date, in induced labour for 2 days and I still ended up having an emergency section in the end🙄. Burbs thinks by trying to convince the doctors of some ailment that they will bring the section forward , she is trying anything in her power to change the narrative on her conception date I think, that and for any extra attention she can receive

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watch my kids like a hawk around any body of water, way too nervous to take my eyes off them for a millisecond. I’m genuinely in shock that someone could leave their little boy off to the beach for a few days with people, and she be able to relax and eat malteasers. No motherly instinct whatsoever

Reactions: 36
So glad that you and your daughter were OK🩷🩷 but your case was just this; genuine and emergency. What I meant was that they will go on a case by case basis, and just because someone has pre eclampsia doesn't mean they will deliver immediately, I had pre eclampsia on my first in 2015 and they let me go 10 days over my due date, in induced labour for 2 days and I still ended up having an emergency section in the end🙄. Burbs thinks by trying to convince the doctors of some ailment that they will bring the section forward , she is trying anything in her power to change the narrative on her conception date I think, that and for any extra attention she can receive
I had similar experience in cumh. Was put On bed rest in cumh and had highest dosage of labetalol for 2 weeks.. I went 9 days over got induced, had a horrific labour but no section. Midwife told me the section is v dangerous when the bp is sky high… (obviously they go to section in extreme cases like a previous poster) in my case they went by traces from the baby and scans every second day and wouldn’t go down the route of section unless the baby was showing signs of distress. I was getting bp checked hourly and traces twice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have u EVER in your bleeping life heard such bleeping bullshit? Her GP was able to see how big the baby was? How? Did he have a bleeping scan machine to do a few measurements? Or did he just take one look at the size of her and presume the baby is abnormally big! 😂 If the doctor went to the right the baby went to the left? Go away and duck off u clown, as if there's that much room inside u next to all the mince and bodadoes for the baby to be doing an acrobatic routine 🙄 all doctors make small talk like that about babies that you'll have your hands full now blah blah blah. No of course this one has the most active baby the doctor has ever seen in all his career! 🙄
Exactly this, I was thinking the same, did the doctor have a tracer as well that he was able to do so much, And he's "so good" that he didn't even send her to hospital when her B.P. was "so High".
She must think that nobody else in the world was ever pregnant and that she can tell all these porkies.
She's so smug looking in her stories as well, I don't believe she's on Zofran either, if you're reading here Burps then prove it on your stories.
If she was also in hospital as many times as she said she was then why wasn't she sharing her on a drip for attention, surely that would win her lots of engagement... Oh wait.. it's because she was lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She have so many issues because she has nothing else to talk /complain about . Everyone else pregnant has a job or other kids to mind . Sarah had neither so unless she is getting attention from the pregnancy she has nothing . Keith doesn’t know any better than to take her word for what the doctors are telling her or telling her 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.