Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not worried letting Luke off with a bunch of virtual strangers? She has no control over who he comes into contact with. He could meet any old weirdos down there & anything could happen to him. Especially when the adults in charge are drinking alcohol. I’d be terrified something awful would happen. She doesn’t give a tit! Or his father doesn’t either, clearly. Poor Luke. He is nobody’s priority. I can see him being a troubled teen.
Oh completely! My sil son is like this. She drove the father of her child into alcoholism, kept rising him and baiting him to hit her, he left and doesn't see the child. She put a stop to it. Then the child had 6/7 I kid you not live in dad's all before he was 6, completely damaging tit and she blames his father for the trauma. Yes he deserves some blame but she let's him with every tom dick and Harry and who knows what happens. I can guarantee you he'll be into drugs/ alcohol soon as he's 12 and starting secondary school in September. Luke will be no different except for him it's worse, no home security, fucked to everyone and plastered online. I hope he doesn't get bullied later on but it will happen over her
---
What’s the betting the drama is related to Brian.
I hope he's pulled his dick out of Michelle long enough to do something to help and protect his son!!

Reactions: 7
Hahahhaa keet bought her shorts for the bump…..sure…..that’s because he knows she’s stink and won’t wash the pair she has 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Would the mother and the sisters for the love of God tell her put her stomach away no one wants to see it
The incident christ its like a series of the Bill giveing tip bits of info to solve
As if anyone cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gearing up for pre eclampsia as they deliver immediately if you have it.
Unfortunately they don't in my hospital deliver immediately with pre eclampsia and they leave you go over too and they won't do a section. Speaking from experience and on meds since 15+ years. Hopefully things are different in other hospitals.

Reactions: 2
Their all the very same they'll use the kids for content but as soon as they get the chance dump them with anyone who's willing to take them. As for Luke I often wonder when you see a child who'll go stay with someone they've just meet as in he doesn't know Majella that long and he he'd no bother staying with her. Maybe I'm ole fashioned but gone are the days they'd be all up for staying in someone's house but as soon as bed time comes they want their mammy. Think it says more about Sarah than Luke.
Agree,my oldest is staying with her granny tonight and loves her and will still be missing mammy by half 9, although it's only her 5th time to stay away from us in nearly 10 years so.

Reactions: 2
Someone I know(don’t want to mention connection in case it might give clues as to who I am) is in the Mercy hospital at moment and I’ve just found out they have picked up a gastric bug in there, apparently there’s a few others sick too. Not blaming Luke as the source but it’s ppl like Sarah who bring in sick children/go in sick themselves to visit relatives that cause these things to spread, she is so inconsiderate and selfish. This person I know is already quite ill before getting this bug 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Is their a day that goes by that she doesn’t have something or other wrong with her she must drive her family mad listening to her shite.

Reactions: 22
her BP was high before. her GP said it to her. she is a walking add for a heart attack

Reactions: 13
So her GP didn't send her to hospital for high blood pressure, if she's as high risk as she says she is then her GP would have ran her to the hospital.

Reactions: 15
Blood pressure machine at home ...of course ...she appears to be getting increasingly desperate to deliver this baby early ...bet as well the baby won't be big ...she is dangerous and full of crap and needs to get off her phone !!

I had my first baby at 29 weeks due to severe pre eclampsia. Was rushed to a hospital in Dublin as my local hospital couldn't cater for a baby born under 30 weeks in the neo natal unit. It started with the pains in my chest and I remember feeling like I was having a heart attack. Each check up the doctor would say my blood pressure was up but he would ask had I been rushing to the app and that might explain it all the while I was getting sicker by the day. This absolute gowl is flat out at home checking her blood pressure on Dr google crying out for attention and more hospital admissions. I was young very fit and had no weight on me and it absolutely broke my heart and I blamed myself even though I didn't drink smoke and minded myself. Thankfully he is a perfect gorgeous little boy now and defied all the odds. This thundering bleep needs to be sterilised and taken out to a field and put down. She's the most hateful lazy useless bint going and she may get use to nights on her own coz keet won't be long hanging round when the novelty of a new baby hits him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone I know(don’t want to mention connection in case it might give clues as to who I am) is in the Mercy hospital at moment and I’ve just found out they have picked up a gastric bug in there, apparently there’s a few others sick too. Not blaming Luke as the source but it’s ppl like Sarah who bring in sick children/go in sick themselves to visit relatives that cause these things to spread, she is so inconsiderate and selfish. This person I know is already quite ill before getting this bug 😡
Course it's that fat lump spread the bug just to have a pic for the gram,she's physcho now that teeth is on the loose for anyone that will have him,he's well known for trying to get onto girls while he still with her a while back and now she is so heavy apart from pregnancy he's still at it and I know that for a fact as I have close connections to the Barr's club

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately they don't in my hospital deliver immediately with pre eclampsia and they leave you go over too and they won't do a section. Speaking from experience and on meds since 15+ years. Hopefully things are different in other hospitals.
Similar, CUMH won't deliver immediately if she has pre eclampsia they will only monitor her more closely. She just wants everything and anything to be wrong with her , I would go as far to say she is probably jealous of her nan and dad right now , not of their conditions obviously but of the attention they are getting . She needs be assessed.

Reactions: 13
Crossed my mind yesterday, I wonder is she so distant/ doesn’t bother with lewk becoz he’s half of Brian if that makes sense ?
Actually you’re on to something there! People who are deranged of the mind, like Burps, would subconsciously punish their kids for reminding them of their ex. Even if she stayed with Biden she would be a tit mother but it would have benefited her and her relationship with Biden to make an effort, now he’s gone and had a precious baby girl with someone else and she’s fewwwwming. Poor Luke pays the price.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
High blood pressure doesn’t always mean she had pre eclampsia, I know she’s probably looked up all the symptoms 🙄 as far as I know it would restrict baby’s growth and would mean a smaller baby?? Also why is she soooo obsessed with the ‘active’ baby thing?? It’s like it means he’s better than any other baby or something 😂

Reactions: 11
Where to start with this wan today 🙈 all the physical symptoms she’s experiencing could also be down to her untreated mental health issues. She clearly has anxiety and I would too if I’d her life! She must know, on some level, that the house situation is tit, her relationship with her fiancé/boyfriend is tit, her son drives her mad and thats why she getting pains across her chest, ffs sake wake up Sayyyrahh and look at your life and make some changes. And by the way, teeeeet did in his hole buy those shorts for her 😂 does she expect us to believe he went online, on his own, to buy them to surprise her?! I know someone in life who’s similarly doolally and comes out with this kind of tit too, it’s mortifying 🙄 keep living in your head, in fantasy land Sayyyrah, it must be a lot better than your reality😳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Similar, CUMH won't deliver immediately if she has pre eclampsia they will only monitor her more closely. She just wants everything and anything to be wrong with her , I would go as far to say she is probably jealous of her nan and dad right now , not of their conditions obviously but of the attention they are getting . She needs be assessed.
I don't mean to undermine you but I had HELLP syndrome, similar to pre eclampsia high blood pressure, White blood cells, low platelets in blood, enzymes in liver, needed blood platelet transplant, (couldn't wee either) at 34 weeks and they needed to deliver immediately to save me and my baby. Now I know they do blood pressure tablets and monitor but they were on the ball with me and that was 2016. Perhaps they knew I was a genuine case and she was a nutcase maybe that's the difference who knows. We know she's nuts. My daughter was delivered in early December 2016, due end of January 2017. If she wants that for herself she's a mental case. Who wants their baby in the neo natal? It's heart breaking. I saw mothers in their take their stillborn newborns (not missed miscarriages) and babies that passed away out of their. It's always stuck with me. Babies are a gift why wish for drama or something wrong It's not normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
High blood pressure doesn’t always mean she had pre eclampsia, I know she’s probably looked up all the symptoms 🙄 as far as I know it would restrict baby’s growth and would mean a smaller baby?? Also why is she soooo obsessed with the ‘active’ baby thing?? It’s like it means he’s better than any other baby or something 😂
Not to derail, in my case I had a fine bambino, even though I had pre eclampsia and had/have BP, they wouldn't do a section even though I went over and took me 2 days to deliver my baby. When I think back I am extremely relieved that my baby was fine and healthy because it could have been worse. I am always thankful I am not one of the people on the steps of the court reading out a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.