Sarah Burke #78 Has to make content in the "jeep". Nowhere to live because Keet is too cheap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever it is that’s leaving those barbed messages on the condolences should take a long hard look at themselves. Jesus I know we can be fairly hard on burps here and can tear her to bits but for someone to use a poor woman’s death notice to score a few points or upset someone is just sad and a bit unhinged. I’m not saying it’s someone from here I’m just saying it’s disgraceful (although the lewk thing will have people saying it’s from here even if it isn’t from members… joys of tattle being open to all)

she absolutely fueled it by posting the link on her stories and she should’ve put up a post asking people not to post there…her silence on it isn’t helping and if someone has that much of a vitriolic attitude towards her it’ll only drive them to do more to get a reaction
If it is people from here, you're sick in the head. Using someone's death to troll is just downright wrong and disgusting :sick: Nobody deserves that.

Reactions: 13
It really does go to show the amount of weirdo's on social media. That's exactly why I don't expose my kids on it. If this is what her 50k followers are made up, its an eye opener for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are you able to start a thread as just #79 ...doesn't seem right to come up with a title today ..ye are so right ..if people can troll rip you would rethink being on line ...sineads curvy styles one was full of indtagrsm followers but nothing sinister I don't think ...now that being said she also posted a link to the mass!

Reactions: 4
Are you able to start a thread as just #79 ...doesn't seem right to come up with a title today ..ye are so right ..if people can troll rip you would rethink being on line ...sineads curvy styles one was full of indtagrsm followers but nothing sinister I don't think ...now that being said she also posted a link to the mass!
I know what yer saying but surely the worst is behind us and I really want munch munch munch munchausens to win.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jaysus left this thread for a few hours and come back to mayhem. I’ve never seen the likes of it for anyone online 🙈

Reactions: 2
After all this, surely Brian will do something and ban her from showing Luke on her public page....clearly the people who posted the messages on rip aren't well !they are her followers , Just the thoughts that people could do that to get a dig in but it affects an entire family and extended family members/Betty's friends ....its just shocking!!
You wouldn't want him exposed to that he's only a child, and if Keith had any sense the new baby wouldn't be shown either. Her income from the page is flogging cheap looking crap....no reason for showing a child

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.